Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Ain’t a bad idea to have two pairs of these, especially if other cw’s drop.
Azactly! Plus it’ll relieve the need to keep ‘em DS (I know I’m not the only one who get new kicks & has both the urge to keep ‘em DS for a bit & wear em).
I legit can’t wait.
2498437A-9E42-4392-BD2C-CF84AEC21D14.gif

Is your app in Japanese as well? Couldn’t find where to change the language… (I’m in the UK btw)

Got it, if it saves a few bucks I'm all for it.
It’s definitely the move for these, but now I know going forward after missing out on a release that I can’t get aftermarket locally, or something that’s region specific, this app is definitely the move. Head back a few pages & read the discussions just to catch yourself up on a few of the other important points we all went over when looking into the app.

I guess I was a bit overzealous when I orders the 2nd pair 😅. First ordered pair arrived & is getting authenticated. If everything checks out looks like I’m gonna be the new owner of 2 pears. Not tripping. One to beat to death & one to stock.
Mine still waiting for shipper. 😡 I ain't tripping though. Already got a pair, don't think I'll reorder if it fails.

Mine still waiting for shipper. 😡 I ain't tripping though. Already got a pair, don't think I'll reorder if it fails.
I’m sure it’ll go through. After 4 days you can cancel worst case. I was going to grab a pair regardless so even if both failed I would have tried again until price was similar to GOAT. Then would have just went that route. NEED these.

I’m sure it’ll go through. After 4 days you can cancel worst case. I was going to grab a pair regardless so even if both failed I would have tried again until price was similar to GOAT. Then would have just went that route. NEED these.
Yeah, I'm tempted as prices came back to my purchase price, maybe it'll go lower and I'll luck up. Either way not tripping.... Hope yours go smoothly 💯

It sounds like a lot of sellers are playing games when it comes to these. They either listed & sold before having them in hand, or are being fickle & changing their minds on selling, or holding out hoping they shoot up a few more dollars first. No one stands on their word anymore 🤦🏾‍♂️

I’m so furious with Goat right now. Not even an email response in over 72 hours. Just sickening :smh:.
I’ve been waiting on them to reply & give me the extra credits for White Cement 3 Sales from 2 weeks ago that I was going to use towards a pair of SB AJ4s, they’ve only replied once to stupidly ask for order numbers & went ghost. IDK what’s up with their CS, but I don’t know them to be this slow or bad when even responding, let alone solving problems for us. It’s not looking good for them at the moment.

I’m so furious with Goat right now. Not even an email response in over 72 hours. Just sickening :smh:.

I’ve been waiting on them to reply & give me the extra credits for White Cement 3 Sales from 2 weeks ago that I was going to use towards a pair of SB AJ4s, they’ve only replied once to stupidly ask for order numbers & went ghost. IDK what’s up with their CS, but I don’t know them to be this slow or bad when even responding, let alone solving problems for us. It’s not looking good for them at the moment.
this is typical of them, it took them over a week to even get a refund back to me because of their lack of replying

Yeah I quit messing with goat years ago. Ppl use to vouch heavy but I always felt they trash. Sx trash too, but honestly better then goat imo.... Ebay, local or bust, unless snkrdunk pans out.

I also jumped in on Friday after SoleTrain79$ SoleTrain79$ vouched for them with no duties or customs being charged to Cali. Didn't use the $5 off coupon but my pear is already shipped to them and authentication has been completed. These are so nice in hand I had to double brothers. One was not enough. 😆 Hopefully all NT bros get your pairs coming in nice and clean.
Screenshot_20230327-151037-486.png

Back
Top Bottom