Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I think if anything they’ll do a dark colorway for the next one. I feel like with this unique mold and tweaked construction it can’t be a one-off.

I had no choice but to cop my double.
$364 out the door, sandwich, drink, n fries included :lol:
Screenshot_20230331_184939_SNKRDUNK.jpg

20230329_145849.jpg

Got lucky and won a pair off Footpatrol’s raffle.

However, I didn’t get an order number email, which usually comes in almost immediately after the “congratulations” email.

Prepared for a quickest L off a W. :smh:

Last edited:
My pair from Goat should be here tomorrow or Monday. For folks unfamiliar with DHL there’s a little hack that works sometimes. If you delivery date is let’s say Monday, and it reaches your hub a few days later you can go into the DHL express app/website (make an account) and you can push up the delivery date. It doesn’t always work like if it’s too late in the day and your driver is already out but if you catch it early enough it’s works pretty often for me

This release will be in very serious contention for sneaker of the year. If you're on the fence, better pull the trigger now.

Imo

Alot of people putting them there, rightfully so real good looking shoe. For some reason though I cant get excited about em, I put in a couple of raffles for them but did not care one bit with the L’s. Not even interested enough to check resale on em, though my friend in Cali said he got a pair locally for $350 or something. Not bad, but naw im good.

My pair hit authentication at SD 40 hrs after ordering. I think for me it’s the combination of this shape, which I can’t recall on a 4 since the 90’s, coupled with the customizations for skating and comfort, and quality materials. Saw 2 week wear test footage yesterday and toebox looks crease free while there’s some light, natural dimpling around the heel. Add in that I grew up balling in those colors for middle school and high school and this is currently top 3 of 2023 with WC3 and the Phantom Ambush AF1’s.

I’m almost 40 and have too many shoes. Working on clearing out about 40-50 pairs, keeping the essentials and releases that hit a high quality mark. This one checks all the boxes and shouldn’t be such a rarity from Nike. More releases with bigger numbers should deliver like this. So if it does anything to push the thinking that direction in the future, I could see this being a classic in a few years.

Folded and decided to go resell through SD. I placed the order on Wednesday (3/29) and the shoes just arrived this morning. Crazy fast shipping and everything looks good. Will definitely look at using them in the future.

Got my pair in from SNKRDUNK and overall I am pleased with the process and quick delivery. Shoes meet my standards as far as authenticity, however there is a very noticeable stain on the laces. I feel like Goat, SX even Tradeblock would reach out to you with details or not let this pass. I've sent an email to customer service so we'll see how it goes. Shoe is very fire though!

I ordered 3/30 from SNKRDunk, and they're authenticated and shipped as of yesterday. They work pretty fast.
Same, my order from 3/31 already shipped last night and should be here tomorrow. Thu - Tue turnaround is way better than I get with either StockX or Goat. Quite frankly I'm not a fan of Goat and have bought over 100 pairs from StockX over the past 7 years and never had anything I thought was questionable. The only problem I have with StockX is I've had 3 pairs returned to me failing authentication because they were damaged in shipping, like hulk smash style on all 3 in the middle of the box.

Back
Top Bottom