Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Thank god

transformers-silverbolt.gif

Screenshot_20230601_073954_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074013_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074049_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074109_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074122_Instagram.jpg

SNKRS pair landed yesterday which is my 2nd pair. That inspired me to do this photoshoot.

⚠️These are only doubles of the EXACT same Jordan 4's. For example, these are my 2 pairs of 2012 Thunders because they're the exact same years. I didn't include '06's or '23's.⚠️

There's an asterisk with the Levi's as they're pretty much the exact same shoe except one pair is Levi's Tagged and the other is Blank Tagged. There's also an asterisk with the Raptors as one is the Drake signatures and one isn't. I just stuck them in there because why not?

🟡 Top Row: 2021 Lightning's X3, 2012 Thunders X2, 2006 Tour Yellows X2
🔴 Next Row: 2013 Toro 4's X2, 2006 Black Cats X2, 2015 Laser Metallics X2
🔵 Middle Row: Blue Jean Levi's X2, White Levi's X2, Black Levi's X2
⚫ 2nd Row From Bottom: 2012 Breds X2, Raptors X2, 2017 Pure$ X2
🟢 Bottom Row: Cactus🌵 Jacks X2, Nike SB Green X2

Do people still post collection shots in the Showcase section? I used to flip through there years ago. Hadn’t seen one in years.

Thanks for sharing.

Screenshot_20230601_073954_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074013_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074049_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074109_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074122_Instagram.jpg

SNKRS pair landed yesterday which is my 2nd pair. That inspired me to do this photoshoot.

⚠️These are only doubles of the EXACT same Jordan 4's. For example, these are my 2 pairs of 2012 Thunders because they're the exact same years. I didn't include '06's or '23's.⚠️

There's an asterisk with the Levi's as they're pretty much the exact same shoe except one pair is Levi's Tagged and the other is Blank Tagged. There's also an asterisk with the Raptors as one is the Drake signatures and one isn't. I just stuck them in there because why not?

🟡 Top Row: 2021 Lightning's X3, 2012 Thunders X2, 2006 Tour Yellows X2
🔴 Next Row: 2013 Toro 4's X2, 2006 Black Cats X2, 2015 Laser Metallics X2
🔵 Middle Row: Blue Jean Levi's X2, White Levi's X2, Black Levi's X2
⚫ 2nd Row From Bottom: 2012 Breds X2, Raptors X2, 2017 Pure$ X2
🟢 Bottom Row: Cactus🌵 Jacks X2, Nike SB Green X2
Please tell me there aren't all DS?

Will probably pull the trigger on these next week once I get paid out from selling my Lost and Found’s

Been visiting fam since May 15th. When I left I had zero pairs of these in hand, but one on the way from GOAT, that my girl is currently holding for me

While on this trip I hit on the SNKRS restock (of course after paying resale). My girl is holding those too.

Left with 0, coming back home to 2 pairs.

Not the point tho.. Is it weird, that I'm more excited to see these when I get home than my girl? Is that messed up?

Been visiting fam since May 15th. When I left I had zero pairs of these in hand, but one on the way from GOAT, that my girl is currently holding for me

While on this trip I hit on the SNKRS restock (of course after paying resale). My girl is holding those too.

Left with 0, coming back home to 2 pairs.

Not the point tho.. Is it weird, that I'm more excited to see these when I get home than my girl? Is that messed up?
you also left home having a GF
ant nuthin changed mane

Yall must not know how airforce1king airforce1king gets down b, dude would be reported cuz he would triple even quadruple on some joints and post da pics ....hella salty dudes seeing him flourish back then

A big reason I'm not on NT as much anymore. This has been my hobby for more than half my life, and NT has played a huge part of that. I want to share my love for shoes with my fellow collectors/sneaker enthusiasts, however, I catch flack for "keeping shoes DS" or doubling up. Guy above called me a hoarder LMAO!

Totally different generation on here from when I first started collecting. I get that and I don't like ruffling feathers so I just stay away...

A big reason I'm not on NT as much anymore. This has been my hobby for more than half my life, and NT has played a huge part of that. I want to share my love for shoes with my fellow collectors/sneaker enthusiasts, however, I catch flack for "keeping shoes DS" or doubling up. Guy above called me a hoarder LMAO!

Totally different generation on here from when I first started collecting. I get that and I don't like ruffling feathers so I just stay away...
I appreciate you, man. I enjoy seeing your collection. Never go away, it’s very cool to witness such a great variety of 4s. 👊

Still salty I missed the restock. Literally walked away from my phone minutes before to put my daughter’s clothes in the dryer. Came back to my phone 4 minutes after the drop. Had to login. Size sold out by the time I got in. These will be had

Still salty I missed the restock. Literally walked away from my phone minutes before to put my daughter’s clothes in the dryer. Came back to my phone 4 minutes after the drop. Had to login. Size sold out by the time I got in. These will be had

Don't feel too badly; you wouldn't have hit anyway.

wth they dropped the green nike sb slides?? never knew they existed. i need a pair now

Salute bro! Things are totally different. Ish changed when everything became for profit. The community aspect of the game is gone. It’s the wild Wild West. I remember pickyourshoes.com! They had exclusives, but they didn’t bust heads like Flight Club. Keep posting your collection, don’t let anyone dull your shine. Let’em hate…. That is their issue, not yours. PS I am not accusing anyone in this thread of hating. However, some of those other dude in other threads…… They are worse than Melle Mel….. (hip hop reference)

Back
Top Bottom