Nike script aka bot updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods: The community would greatly appreciate it if you could sticky this and move it to the right forum if it isn't already.

So I needed a short break from coding and decided to check in on NT.   Shame on people trying to sell scripts/bots taken from the open source community.   Help the sneakerhead community instead of raping it.   Ok enough of my rant...

I updated the open source chrome extension to work with the recent changes to Nike.com.    Fork the repo if you plan on updating the code or simply download the zip file and install the javascript as a unpacked chrome extension.   Link to my repo for the code and youtube instructions below.   Its easy to install and I tested this today with Laney's Jordan 1s on nike.com.   Assuming they use the same dom strucure, this should work for the TLO releases as well.   Good luck and don't forget to bump for others to see and hopefully cop their gammas this weekend.

If you are able/unable to cop the gammas this weekend, post back here so we can continue working on the script.   I suggest getting a good native twitter app like tweetdeck so you can quickly click if its posted.   Also, don't forget to set Chrome as your default browser.   Otherwise, it will fire up safari (on a mac) if you click on a twitter link.

Thanks

Jay

Founder, Joog App on iTunes

Source code for the Chrome extension

https://github.com/hackin247/nike-bot

Video instructions on how to install

note: no need to rename any files.   Just set your size...

Last edited:
With situations like this, how long do you think it will take for this raffle situation to tip and take over the waiting in line process? I have been getting more calls from people asking if we are raffling kicks than asking when we open.

so i downloaded it, ran it, changed the size, then i got on twitter and tried it and it didnt work... 

did i do something wrong? 

i unzipped it, used chrome, extension, loaded the unzip folder " chrome-extention" 

then opened notepad, opened autocart, changed my size to 9, saved

that should work but i didn't see anything pop up

please help!

thanks,

Any help on how to do this with a mac? I can't seem to figure it out.

edit: Figured it out but now having the same problem as tectonick

Last edited:
Mods: The community would greatly appreciate it if you could sticky this and move it to the right forum if it isn't already.

So I needed a short break from coding and decided to check in on NT.   Shame on people trying to sell scripts/bots taken from the open source community.   Help the sneakerhead community instead of raping it.   Ok enough of my rant...

I updated the open source chrome extension to work with the recent changes to Nike.com.    Fork the repo if you plan on updating the code or simply download the zip file and install the javascript as a unpacked chrome extension.   Link to my repo for the code and youtube instructions below.   Its easy to install and I tested this today with Laney's Jordan 1s on nike.com.   Assuming they use the same dom strucure, this should work for the TLO releases as well.   Good luck and don't forget to bump for others to see and hopefully cop their gammas this weekend.

Thanks
Jay
Founder, Joog App on iTunes

Source code for the Chrome extension
https://github.com/hackin247/nike-bot

Video instructions on how to install

note: no need to rename any files.   Just set your size...

Nice^^^^ im going manually but you're a good dude 4 trying to help unlike a lot of these clowns in the thread. Repped and gd luck NT

so i downloaded it, ran it, changed the size, then i got on twitter and tried it and it didnt work... 

did i do something wrong? 

i unzipped it, used chrome, extension, loaded the unzip folder " chrome-extention" 

then opened notepad, opened autocart, changed my size to 9, saved

that should work but i didn't see anything pop up

please help!

thanks,
I suspect the linked you clicked (from twitter) no longer has sizes available so the script just gives up and doesn't do anything.   Test it again to the Jordan 1 Laney retros to see if it adds the shoe to your cart.   Make sure you the size you picked is still available.

I suspect the linked you clicked (from twitter) no longer has sizes available so the script just gives up and doesn't do anything.   Test it again to the Jordan 1 Laney retros to see if it adds the shoe to your cart.   Make sure you the size you picked is still available.
i did with the laney, size 9 , still nothing!

mine is enabled and still won't add a size to cart. I have the script open and all. Thanks again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom