Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

Thanks Fellas... these took about 3.5 weeks..

The others took a shade under 3 weeks by a few days..

I am happy as hell with the way these came out.. For real... About to do a Collage pick

For those talented interetested.. there is a Nikeid Design postion open on nikebiz.com now.

nice work Rock....im workin on a U of Michigan pair now. NikeID is no joke when u a picky person. I need every detail perfect.
But those are the hardest Sharkleys i've seen.....props

those are the same ones i made for my high school team. our ugly behind color is purple...
frown.gif

Anyone use them for ball? Hows the grip on these?

The Hyperdunks have the best grip of my basketball shoes, and was thinking of getting the Sharkley's. Grip is VERY important.

I haven't balled in mine but a lot of dudes I know love them. Thought about rocking these to the indoor courts the other day, but we ended up playingoutside.
1000097trm.jpg

rocky!!! those are pretty ill!!! i'm assuming that you used photo blue for the accent and swoosh right?!?!

Zilla.. I like those joints.. good stuff..

Thanks Shaq.. I used a Scuba Blue actually.. Love em...

don't really care for this design, but i thought i would help the member out that wanted a supa cw...
367872313.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Zilla.. I like those joints.. good stuff..

Thanks Shaq.. I used a Scuba Blue actually.. Love em...

Thanks G. I'm thinking about designing some but I must really suck because everytime I come up with something, it just turns out ugly.

^^Zilla.. when all else fails.. either break it up with a white Midsole or used a one color midsole outsole...
Shaq.. I like that Supa joint...

I'm goin to work on a Retro Nights color aka Knicks inspired colorway and see what you guys think.

Never was a fan of these, but I must say after seeing some of the post , these are growing on me.

i feel you. when they first came out, i wasn't feelin them. there were some nice cw's to come out (space jam cw and dunkman) still wasn't enoughfor me to even think about them. not even the pe cw or city cw phased me. when they dropped on iD, i took a shot and didn't hesitate...haha. i still haveone more in my locker...waiting to see how my first one turns out.

Yeah I hated them when they came out, but I had to cop the Paul Pierce PE's. After that, I'm loving these. I really want an all black pair to ball in.

Very, VERY nice stuff guys...

I don't own any Sharkleys but after looking at some of the ID creations in here I think I'm going to order a pair. The blue/orange c/w's on thelast page or 2 have led me to want to create a Knick colorway.

I threw these two together real fast, still messin around with them though, what do you guys think?

I'm not against white, but I'm more of a fan of the blk/blue/orange combo.

Back
Top Bottom