Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

Not sure if I should go w/ the grain leather, or the patent leather on either one of the 2 Knicks inspired c/w's above...any suggestions?....

^see sho3tym knows whats up rockdeep.....

i mean yea i'd never make it, cuz i'm not a fan of the sharkley, but if i had too make ONE sharkley....yup... all agent...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^see sho3tym knows whats up rockdeep.....

i mean yea i'd never make it, cuz i'm not a fan of the sharkley, but if i had too make ONE sharkley....yup... all agent...

^^
roll.gif

Hey man... I said... I LOVE Orange... but I would HAVE to throw something else in there.. lol a smidge ..a splash...a hint of SOMETHING...
laugh.gif

You guys make that Shark... and let me know how it works out..
laugh.gif

IT'S OVER...HAHA!!! my order has been sent...can't wait!!! that was a pretty good turn around time. i placed my order on 15 jun and they startedputting them together 16 jun. just got my item shipped email today, 27 jun. i should have my pair sometime next week!!!

Thanks My man.. I think when all else fails on the dominant colors.. use white and the other colors as Accents..

here's what i came up w/ on nike iD originally (midnight navy looked really deep!!!)...
367456387.jpg

then i get back on and see that the midnight navy looked more grey, so i didn't know what to expect...
367872468.jpg

FINALLY, the wait is over!!! i'm very happy with them...can't wait for fooseball season to start!!!
pimp.gif

368593975.jpg

368593914.jpg

368593948.jpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

here's what i came up w/ on nike iD originally (midnight navy looked really deep!!!)...
367456387.jpg

then i get back on and see that the midnight navy looked more grey, so i didn't know what to expect...
367872468.jpg

FINALLY, the wait is over!!! i'm very happy with them...can't wait for fooseball season to start!!!
pimp.gif

368593975.jpg

368593914.jpg

368593948.jpg

are you a Chargers fan?

i sense sarcasm...but to answer your question,

YUPPERS!!! can't wait for the season to start...can't wait to see how we look like now that we got everyone back...at almost 100%!!!

i love the sharkleys but never got a pair... now that you can id them i'll def have to get one.. how do they run? like regular bball kicks? ima 10.5 inpennys and cb2 if that helps..

they're pretty much true to size. if you were a 10.5 in the pennys, the you're straight w/ a 10.5 in the sharkelys

Shaq.... how come no pick of the heels? Come on maaaaan.. lol I need full service pics Bruh!!! lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Shaq.... how come no pick of the heels? Come on maaaaan.. lol I need full service pics Bruh!!! lol
you ask and you shall receive. this part made me think for the longest. i actually had 56 and LIGHTS OUT on the heels for a min, but decided tostay w/ the nike logo. i was also juggling between maize and navy for the color. i stuck w/ navy because i referenced the name tags on the back of the whitejerseys being navy. and as far as the heel, i was between navy and photo blue. i didn't think the navy would be that dark cause it doesn't show itlike it does on the iD page...but none the less, i'm very happy w/ the final product.

rocky...i wish i had coin like you, cause i have other colors sitting in my locker that i would love to make up
tongue.gif

368610531.jpg

368610553.jpg

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by shaqrules

368593914.jpg

these are nice. What about a pair to wear with the powder blue jersey, those Are my fave jerseys in the league, lions throwback second.

Well done on the id's though. Still want to order my pair.

i have a pair of powder blueish sharkleys in my locker, but i don't think i'll ever make them since i don't really wear those jerseys

Shaq... dude... i can't get over how well you did those laid up against the Jersey.. I mean they actually look like PEs for LT or Merriman...

Was Patent White an Option and if so, did you consider it at all? Im a ******** fan and I dont think I could have done this good........but you gave me anidea.. altho I saw some fake Skins Sharkleys in the NT ads..

Weird eh? lol

Back
Top Bottom