Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

thanks for the kind words my bro. i did consider the white patent wrap and i know they would've turned out dope as well. the only reason why i didn'tchoose it is because it will yellow in time...like my zen xi and one of my af1 iD. so i went w/ the safer choice.

it's ironic that you thought of doin a skins cw cause i did one up for my homie. we're plannin on goin to the skins/chargers game at the end of theyear so i was goin to throw them to him to see if he would get them. i'll send them to you...lemme know what you think. i think you'll end up dishinganother 130 or so...hahaha...

Send em my way my man... Who knows... and I'll be damn if I pay full price..lol

If I didn't get these with the discount... I would have gotten prolly around 2 pairs...but 30% was too good to pass up with all the stuff I saw I could dowith them.

shaqrules -Colorway on point...
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
....More power to you, if I could get 30% off shoot probably wouldaordered a few of these by now (like you did, Rock)...

As it is, I have a $60 gift card just waitin to be put towards a pair, gonna make em even cheaper for me...Wanna ID a pair of the trainer 1's though too...

I am contemplating some Air Trainers.. but not sold on Materials...I have to play with them a bit.. they didnt just jump out at me like the Sharks choices...

I remember they had a 30% code for NikeID not too long ago. I hope they drop another, I want another pair of these.

WHAT?....there was a 30 off code?!?!?....man I hope thats a mistake and I didnt miss it...if I did...smh at myself x 100.

Just to clarify.. No.. there wasn't a Swoosh 30% off...

Campus 30% off.. yes... Gotta know someone willing to throw yours into the mix.

After that NT debacle a few years ago with the code being released... that wont be happening again, altho they made some coin from it..

Just wanted to kill that before it spiraled.

I saw a couple guys contemplating a Dunkman inspired GR colorway. Well just so you know, finishline.com has a FSR 7.5-14 up on the site for $59.97. Might savesomebody some cash.

I dont like the GR as much as the options you have with makin your own. If these went up officially for 30% off.. I can see them flying.

not bad chrisbone...i actually thought about doin that same shoe cause i liked those shakes a lot. too bad the navy didn't come out in nubuck on iD

are they true to size??i have a wide feet, is the regular fit ok?or do i need the wide fit? kobe v runs true to size to me btw

i know this is pretty late guys but, just wanna share my nikeids. this is air jordan 11 inspired

Back
Top Bottom