NIKE SKATEBOARDING NOT GETTING THE LOVE OF THE NIKETALK??

Just because you and a few others feel they are clean, that doesn't mean they are universally viewed as hot...to me there are only a handful of sb's worth mentioning since 05...neither dino jr's nor mork in mindy's make that list....but if they began hitting us with at least 8 quality kicks a yr like they were before 05, then they'd be back in business in my eyes....until then I just see filler after filler....

hype and poor colorways is the reason for no love, and people only wanna talk about dunks and rightfully so cause that's what they put all their muscle behind and co-labs for the most part.

the bruin and the blazer are the only thing that's consistent with that dept.

hype and poor colorways is the reason for no love, and people only wanna talk about dunks and rightfully so cause that's what they put all their muscle behind and co-labs for the most part.

the bruin and the blazer are the only thing that's consistent with that dept.

colorways have been nothing but trash even the blazers are startin to look a little weak...

colorways have been nothing but trash even the blazers are startin to look a little weak...

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

justhotkicks wrote:

There hasn't been a good release since 2005. What do you expect?
liar.....the majority have been garbage though.

Alright, i'll make a correction:

There hasn't been a good release since the middle of 2006.

Those three Dunk Highs released are TRASH. Take away that MF Doom, Mork and Mindy (what a joke) and Dino Jr. and you have three wack colorways. I was super-excited about the Dino Jr. because i'm a huge J Mascis fan...man, what a damn disappointment. Anything else that was decent from 2006-present Nike SB was worth copping on sale (except the white-perf Janoski - bought those immediately!).

Nike needs to worry about sales, not hype, because it ain't coming back. Just one more year and Nike SB will be on par with 6.0 (nothing against 6.0; the Braata, Vulc Dunk Canvas, and the recent Dunk Highs have been killing it).

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

justhotkicks wrote:

There hasn't been a good release since 2005. What do you expect?
liar.....the majority have been garbage though.

Alright, i'll make a correction:

There hasn't been a good release since the middle of 2006.

Those three Dunk Highs released are TRASH. Take away that MF Doom, Mork and Mindy (what a joke) and Dino Jr. and you have three wack colorways. I was super-excited about the Dino Jr. because i'm a huge J Mascis fan...man, what a damn disappointment. Anything else that was decent from 2006-present Nike SB was worth copping on sale (except the white-perf Janoski - bought those immediately!).

Nike needs to worry about sales, not hype, because it ain't coming back. Just one more year and Nike SB will be on par with 6.0 (nothing against 6.0; the Braata, Vulc Dunk Canvas, and the recent Dunk Highs have been killing it).

I have started getting into sb's because even though i like jordans, the quality just isnt there. i feel like nt is all about jordans - there isnt much sb love here. and there have been a ton of good sb releases since 05. black boxes were fire (send helps, hawaiis, sbtg, brian anderson, purple pigeon, three bears pack, taxi pack, border blues, money cats, c&ks, dooms), gold was ok (newcastle, lobster, trickstar, unfutura, piet, coraline), and there have been some good blue boxes (blue lobster, resn, brain wreck, huxtable, larry perkins, skunk, kostons).

I have started getting into sb's because even though i like jordans, the quality just isnt there. i feel like nt is all about jordans - there isnt much sb love here. and there have been a ton of good sb releases since 05. black boxes were fire (send helps, hawaiis, sbtg, brian anderson, purple pigeon, three bears pack, taxi pack, border blues, money cats, c&ks, dooms), gold was ok (newcastle, lobster, trickstar, unfutura, piet, coraline), and there have been some good blue boxes (blue lobster, resn, brain wreck, huxtable, larry perkins, skunk, kostons).

OP Have you seen what they've been releasing recently? I like the janowski-whatever the hell those are called....but man, they haven't been releasing anything significant with the exception of a few (lobsters, i liked those)....

I heard they are retroing soon

OP Have you seen what they've been releasing recently? I like the janowski-whatever the hell those are called....but man, they haven't been releasing anything significant with the exception of a few (lobsters, i liked those)....

I heard they are retroing soon

Originally Posted by davey5737

This.

Originally Posted by davey5737

This.

Bring back Sandy Bodecker...the new guys running the program sucks.

if you don't want your producer daaancin all in the video...come join death row!!!  
laugh.gif

Bring back Sandy Bodecker...the new guys running the program sucks.

if you don't want your producer daaancin all in the video...come join death row!!!  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

is nike sb still against the fat/overstuffed tongue?

o please bring this back. its part of what made them so comfortable... also, skating dunks that dont have fat tongues just doesnt feel as good.... pause.  there have been great simple colorways of blazers, why cant it be like this with dunks anymore?

Originally Posted by offbad

is nike sb still against the fat/overstuffed tongue?

o please bring this back. its part of what made them so comfortable... also, skating dunks that dont have fat tongues just doesnt feel as good.... pause.  there have been great simple colorways of blazers, why cant it be like this with dunks anymore?

Back
Top Bottom