Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Anyone still waiting on your CT order with no updates?

Answer your phone if you get a call from

(516)619-0273

It is US Customs.  If the value of your order was >$200 it was held for fees, about 4-5% plus $15 processing.

or you can call them and ask about it if  you've recevied no updates yet.  She asked me if they had contacted me yet, and they hadn't about calling them.

So if you're waiting, answer them or call, they take CC over phone.

Anyone still waiting on your CT order with no updates?
Answer your phone if you get a call from
(516)619-0273
It is US Customs.  If the value of your order was >$200 it was held for fees, about 4-5% plus $15 processing.
or you can call them and ask about it if  you've recevied no updates yet.  She asked me if they had contacted me yet, and they hadn't about calling them.
So if you're waiting, answer them or call, they take CC over phone.

Got my YOTS Moccasins from CT today, no customs for me.

So happy and the shoes are great also.

Last edited:
copped on site in Gainesville 
pimp.gif

My YOTS Mocs finally arrived from Crooked Tongues today...unfortunately, they sent me the Raches >:

SMDH

Blends LA has the solarsoft moc YOTS in a few sizes available. Good luck to those who haven't got their pairs yet.

Daaammmnnn! I'd be hella pissed. How does their return policy work since they're overseas?

CT accepts returns, but you have to pay to send it back. Given they sent me the wrong item, I expect them to cover the cost of the return. I suppose I could always dispute the charge with my credit card company. I sent customer support an email, as well as DM'd their Twitter account. Hopefully they make this right.

I had am employee order a pair for me as I was worried about the mislabeling on the website but they havent come in yet - hopefully those will be the Mocs. Otherwise I'll have 3 pairs of Raches :frown:

^ Damn, doode that's got to hurt!~

It does, especially considering the bad week I've been having.

My YOTS Mocs finally arrived from Crooked Tongues today...unfortunately, they sent me the Raches >:

SMDH

Ok......now I'm scared. They tweeted they were going to process all orders based on the pics. You actually received a email stating so. I emailed them and never received a response. Keeping my fingers crossed. Really regretting not coppin from Wish now, just to be safe. Not trying to deal with resellers. :smh:

Anyone know if these are good for running or working out? Or this this more of a chill/casual shoe?

Appreciate any feedback!

Unds these today....

photoapr08194750.jpg

Point blank.....a $65 shoe is not suppose to be this comfortable & fun to wear. I'll have plenty of these before I'm done.
I feel you bro. I just ordered every colorway. Way too damn comfortable. Price and comfort is something that can't compare to anything else. 

definitely just for chillin 
smokin.gif
 its comfy, so comfy that it barely has any kind of support. i can compare it to free's but lower to the ground. def not suggested for running or youll get bruises at the bottom of your feet!

These def run tight. I sized up from TTS for basketball 9.5 and TTS in jordans in 9 went with a 10 and they are snug. size 9 was killing my feet. If any NT members need a pair of size 9 locally for retail message me as long as u dont go and resell them
what size roshes do you wear I am pretty same as you all of the above and wear a size 9 for roshe. will a size 9 fit me?

Back
Top Bottom