Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

They had plenty of the orange and blue ones at Nordstrom Rack for below retail.  Are they really that comfortable?  Appearance-wise they look OK, not a great looking shoe.  

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
:smh:

Something told me to cop from Wish :smh:

And now they're going for $200+ on eBay. Saw a listing for my size asking for $300, :smh: .

Last edited:
what size roshes do you wear I am pretty same as you all of the above and wear a size 9 for roshe. will a size 9 fit me?

im a size 9 in roshe as well and i had to get size 10 in YOTS

would buy but suede take too much effort to keep clean. These are mainly "beater" type of shoes since they are so comfortable

Last edited:
This is for the people that ordered from crookedtongues.
I ordered a pair during the mixup (based on the pic I ordered the black wovens)and another pair a few days later when they went up correctly with remaining sizes.
i got the 2nd order yesterday and the first order today, both black moccs like I wanted.

Sizing down is a nono, get a half size up if you're usually a half sizer.

Ok......now I'm scared. They tweeted they were going to process all orders based on the pics. You actually received a email stating so. I emailed them and never received a response. Keeping my fingers crossed. Really regretting not coppin from Wish now, just to be safe. Not trying to deal with resellers. :smh:

They twitted to talk to them I believe. I ordered based on price and description and I made sure to hit them up on twitter and email and they responded to both. Shipping took forever but was free and no import duty so all good there.

Just notice that CT have euro sizing so I order the wrong pair 
eyes.gif
 I send them an email right after I order and they reply pretty fast and gave me back my refund. BUUT Now I am still looking for my size 10 the search continues. Can anyone help me out??

Damn now im startin to regret passin on the yots....and im a snake :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I gave up on finishline lol, but nah on the real dnt have another 120 around at the moment...nike is destroying my bank account

119.99 + Tax at your local Finish Line.  I went to 2 FNLs before I found someone who could help me.  You could always call first and ask specifically what you want them to look up for you, and gauge their cooperation-level before going in to place the order.

The guy at the East'side loc looked at their website, and told me there was no other way to locate inventory.

I read the post earlier in this thread, then called the West-side store and specifically mentioned the "We Got It" locate-order method after he looked on the website.

When he found it, he was pretty surprised.  When I went in he was more curious as to how I knew about the shoe, and what it looked like and such.

Might've convinced him to cop his own pair on a nice discount.

It's all about finding someone who is willing to help.  The first guy I dealt with made it sound like I was crazy for asking him to try harder.

119.99 + Tax at your local Finish Line.  I went to 2 FNLs before I found someone who could help me.  You could always call first and ask specifically what you want them to look up for you, and gauge their cooperation-level before going in to place the order.
The guy at the East'side loc looked at their website, and told me there was no other way to locate inventory.
I read the post earlier in this thread, then called the West-side store and specifically mentioned the "We Got It" locate-order method after he looked on the website.
When he found it, he was pretty surprised.  When I went in he was more curious as to how I knew about the shoe, and what it looked like and such.
Might've convinced him to cop his own pair on a nice discount.
It's all about finding someone who is willing to help.  The first guy I dealt with made it sound like I was crazy for asking him to try harder.
what size did you order? I tried a size 10 and they told me it unavailabe and when did u order

i ordered 4/8 around 2cst size 11.
i didn't check other sizes.
make sure they use We Got It to order, not website, one guy had no idea

you guys see these? guess some chukkas are going to be added in this collection... I admit, these are gonna be the next roshes for sure

Back
Top Bottom