Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Didn't know these dropped already but they're on ebay for $75

%24%28KGrHqZHJ%21wFBtR+el75BRZJq5Pjpw%7E%7E60_3.JPG
is the seller legit?

still looking for sz10 YOTS...anyone know what NTown(s) still have in stock? before i begin calling every store in the country

DM me if you don't want to blow up a local spot

Ordered a pair of the blue woven premiums from the store someone posted last week. Thanks for that. Going to be an awesome summer shoe :smokin. The gray pair looks great too but a little too much teal on it for me.

I got a mini-review for the Solarsoft Mocc..After wearing them once for just a few minutes I was all about this shoe..It's super light weight, very breathable, cheap, and looked really nice..Well after wearing them a couple times for an hour plus each time I still agree with my above statement but have one thing to add..They rubbed my toes raw!..My small and big toe both were rubber raw by this thick seam that runs around the inner of the shoe..If you put your hand inside the shoe you can feel where there is a quite thick seam that feels likes it's made of plastic..It rubbed both feet and now I'm taking them back so my buddy at fnl can "damage" them out and get something else..I thought maybe it was just a defective pair but after putting my hand in 4 different pairs on display I could feel it on each one..Now I'm not saying this will happen to you, but it happened to me..I have wide feet so I generally have to go up at least 1/2 to 1 size bigger to get my foot to fit into anything so maybe my foot wasn't long enough to fit the size 11 correctly (I'm a 10 when measured)..So if you are a person that has wide feet and have to go up a size(especially because these only come in whole sizes) then you might want to go with a Roshe or something else..

I got a mini-review for the Solarsoft Mocc..After wearing them once for just a few minutes I was all about this shoe..It's super light weight, very breathable, cheap, and looked really nice..Well after wearing them a couple times for an hour plus each time I still agree with my above statement but have one thing to add..They rubbed my toes raw!..My small and big toe both were rubber raw by this thick seam that runs around the inner of the shoe..If you put your hand inside the shoe you can feel where there is a quite thick seam that feels likes it's made of plastic..It rubbed both feet and now I'm taking them back so my buddy at fnl can "damage" them out and get something else..I thought maybe it was just a defective pair but after putting my hand in 4 different pairs on display I could feel it on each one..Now I'm not saying this will happen to you, but it happened to me..I have wide feet so I generally have to go up at least 1/2 to 1 size bigger to get my foot to fit into anything so maybe my foot wasn't long enough to fit the size 11 correctly (I'm a 10 when measured)..So if you are a person that has wide feet and have to go up a size(especially because these only come in whole sizes) then you might want to go with a Roshe or something else..

^ i kno wut ur talkin about but wouldnt jus sizing up fix that prob?

Edit: im a sz11 n i get solar mocs in 11, no probs wut so ever

Last edited:
I'm a size 10.5

All my Mocs are size 11.

Wore my black mesh pair all day the other day with no discomfort, no rubbing, nothing. And my foot isn't narrow. For instance I can't do any women's colorway Roshes cause my foot looks stupid in them even when I size up the correct 1 1/2 size.

Solarsoft Mocs are just ridiculously comfortable & well worth the $65 - $85.
( $120 if you can find YOTS. )

anyone see a picture of a dolphin colorway floating around online? they look very interesting... been lookin for a pair, but idk which color to cop first. i was looking at the red ones for the summer but the black ones look clean too. if these dolphins are legit then those might be my first pair.

Back
Top Bottom