Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Since someone already customed the other pair I can see someone making these real soon lol

5xibrr.jpg
grey midsole looks a lot better IMO

Lol I honestly don't like the YOTS at all, even if someone customed the soles to have the "yeezy" look. Don't think the woven part was even necessary and the grey soles wtf? Should have been white. Also no way I'm paying $120 for moccasins. Would rather get some Roshe ID's at that point. The mesh pairs are cool though

Last edited:
Story time!

So my lil brother calls me on the phone and says, "Mike, I finally got my first pair of Roshes". So I ask him what color and he tells me "all black, last pair and I got it just before they closed". So I thought to myself there is no all black Roshe, black upper, white sole, but not all black. I'm sure that's what he meant. He tells me, "the girl said they're brand new, just dropped, have you seen them". I tell him I haven't heard of a new all black Roshe, but I congratulated him though. He tells me he tried them on and they are "super comfortable, just like all mine", so I tell him dope, I cant wait to see them.

He's walks in the house an hour later and I'm sitting on my laptop, he's tells me to come peep the shoe, so I walk to his room, he pulls the box out the Sheikhs bag, open the box and he's like, "how dope are these?" I look at them and the first thing I say is, ***** the **** did you buy? He pauses for a moment, and says, "huh... Roshes!" and I tell him those are NOT Roshes, matter of fact I don't know what they are as a scan all around them. At this point he's incredible upset, and I'm laughing hysterical. I tell him give me the box, and low and behold it says "Nike Solarsoft Moccasin", I show him and says, 'did you bother reading the box'?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now he's pissed. He said, "the chick told me they were Roshes, brand new, they just got em today". I said NEVER trust shoe store employees, they know about as much as Helen Keller at a Spelling Bee. I'm still laughing in between the jokes and he's distraught. I ask him what hes going to do and he says, "im taking the back tomorrow!"

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, straight up. Just for info, he's not a shoe head, but loves my Roshes and wanted a pair badly, to the point he forgot what they look like and let some female trick him into making a sale. He ended up taking them back and buying Lebron X Canarys.

This is great. Thanks for the laugh. I could see him coming home going "check out my new Corvette!" and you go outside to see a Camaro with Corvette badges and think WTF?

I love the fact that he didnt even google image search Nike Roshes" on his phone to cross-reference.

Last edited:
:smh: my order won't go through for some reason, funds are available, not understanding this.

Last edited:
Just got these in the mail from sneakerhead. So much more comfortable than the original OG mesh pairs imo...

...now that I like these so much I want the YOTS but it looks like I missed the boat huh 
laugh.gif
. Looking for a size 10

Either way I will be copping the grey pair and the teal pair once they drop for sure. 
Still trying to find these..

Finally got my size 10 yots!! To be honest thought the quality is going to much better but still nice. BTW anyone need a size 10 let me know pm ASAP. Just trying to help out!

Everyone still says size up on the wovens right? I'm an 8 in Roshes, but do have a pair of 8.5's and they aren't too too loose. Would 9 be the right size in these?

Everyone still says size up on the wovens right? I'm an 8 in Roshes, but do have a pair of 8.5's and they aren't too too loose. Would 9 be the right size in these?
I'm a 12 in roshes and  i have a 12.5 that fits fine as well but i go with a 12 in Solarsoft moc wvn and og comfortably with a little wiggle room.  So basically, go with your regular Roshe size, but it really comes down to your preference and foot size/shape. 

I just got my YOTS in the mail today. Here is my initial review. I am a 9.5 and a snug 9.5 at that. I went with a 10 and at first I thought that I should have got a 9, but after wearing them around the house for a bit I realized the 10 fits fine. As for comfort, I wouldnt say they are the most comfortable Nikes I have ever owned, but they are up there. Either my Flyknit's or Free's would be the most comfortable to me. These shoes just feel different. The sit low and wide, like a traditional moccasin. It feels like you are walking on a bed of gel. Maybe I am so used to wearing stiff or firm shoes and cleats that this is just a weird feeling.
They look dope though!

Wonder if the YOTS wovens and the regular wovens differ in comfort.........thinking the leather may be the reason they're not that comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom