Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

just picked up a pair of og blue ones from the rack for 50 bucks.. they look great on feet.

these are really growing on me!

i like the og mesh, i think the yots looks too out there.
YOTS are prefect.. not flashy, but super sick detail. imo of course 
smokin.gif

For those that order from Crooked Tongues....

I placed my order for the YOTS Mules on 3/22. They shipped on 3/27, I did the sneakersaver shipping, it said up to 11 working days to recieve. So according to that should have arrived at the latest Friday 4/12 (I am in Pennsylvania). They were shipped La Poste International Mail from Crooked Tongues. I tried that customs number a few pages back, but it goes to a voicemail service. Any other information for who to contact? I am regretting not waiting and just copping off Finishline now, and I am regretting using the free shipping. 
mean.gif

For those that order from Crooked Tongues....

I placed my order for the YOTS Mules on 3/22. They shipped on 3/27, I did the sneakersaver shipping, it said up to 11 working days to recieve. So according to that should have arrived at the latest Friday 4/12 (I am in Pennsylvania). They were shipped La Poste International Mail from Crooked Tongues. I tried that customs number a few pages back, but it goes to a voicemail service. Any other information for who to contact? I am regretting not waiting and just copping off Finishline now, and I am regretting using the free shipping. :smh:
I'd give it just a few days more as they're most likely just sitting in customs. CT is a great company. However, they have no control over the package once it leaves their hands. I've dealt with them a few times and always receive my orders within their projected time-frame. For what it's worth, they always send it via Royal Mail...

what when did yoty get on finish line? didn't see em before. I need a 10 :frown:
They released them in-store to a few of their branches. I'm assuming they just put the remaining stock online...

Finally tried these shoes out for a full day of work today. Was pleasantly surprised! Great shoe.

Last edited:
View media item 367656
Waiting on this pair too...If the tarp greens ever go on sale or hit nordstrom rack, grabbing those too. Suede 
pimp.gif
These are the only ones I wanted. A couple Euro sites like Size and Inflamable had them up as coming soon, but have since removed them so I hope they didn't get scrapped.

wow these look fantastic....i honestly am not a huge fan of the woven's...but these might change my mind

I'm curious about this teal colorway below looks very subtle but pops. I'm assuming its better quality suede than that used on roshes. :/ 
Anyone know a release date on these below? 

Are these out know or whats the deal with that? 

Also wovens:

Can't wait to see more 

I just tried finishline to stock locate through WGI for the YOTS but nothing showed up. The guy seemed like he knew what he was doing.

Anyone know where I can get a size 9 for retail?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom