Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Just picked u my YOTS from fnl! I find them very comfortable and a perfect fit (usually Sz 8.5, went 9). Very happy was able to get these. Thanks again to everyone that helped out.

A few shots

Snake vs Snake

Snake vs Snake vs......."Yeezy"?

A lil upset that one of the mocs was clearly worn, toe ceased and laces weren't factory laced SMH
glad to see you got them! 

View media item 362833Wearing my pair to work. Pretty happy with them. Tbh tho they could be a bit cheaper, pretty nice pair of casual leather shoes imo. I am a true size 9 for most shoes but wear 9.5 sometime for basketball, I went with a 10 and is perfect with socks my toes are pretty close to the edge with about 2-3mm room just the way I like it. Tbh sizing is all based on person preference, but from my experience they are about half a size small so I would say go with the bigger size so they don't hurt your feet.

Last edited:
View media item 362833Wearing my pair to work. Pretty happy with them. Tbh tho they could be a bit cheaper, pretty nice pair of casual leather shoes imo. I am a true size 9 for most shoes but wear 9.5 sometime for basketball, I went with a 10 and is perfect with socks my toes are pretty close to the edge with about 2-3mm room just the way I like it. Tbh sizing is all based on person preference, but from my experience they are about half a size small so I would say go with the bigger size so they don't hurt your feet.

Wore mine to work today as well. My boss asked me where I got my black leather sperrys :tongue:

Hey, sorry if this isn't a good price, but here's a site where you can get those YOTS Moccasin's for 115+27 shipped to the U.S., FSR 7-12

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...larsoft-moc-woven-prm-qs-black-challenge-red/

I can vouch for RMK Store as I've ordered from them in the past and received what I ordered (unlike CT). If anyone is planning on ordering I would recommend spending the extra $10 for the double box. FWIW, I've used the cheaper Air Parcel shipping option.

Last edited:
So the navy and Turquoise are the only suede ones out so far? Ill have to try these on in person cus im 11.5 in most shoes, I wont wear these with socks but I dont want blisters either.

So the navy and Turquoise are the only suede ones out so far? Ill have to try these on in person cus im 11.5 in most shoes, I wont wear these with socks but I dont want blisters either.
Size 12 would be best. Going down to a size 11 I would say it would be a pretty tight fit. I wear a 8.5 and went up to a 9 and they fit perfect with thin socks or no socks

If anyone missed out on the solarsofts at Nordstorm Rack they have the black and red pairs up on Shoebacca for $57. Use code "lovemyshoes" for 10% off which would make the total around $51 free shipping. About to get the red pairs but let me know if anyone has a better coupon code

^Thanks man just got the red ones, been looking to get ones for under retail for a while, NR didnt have any.

for the YOTS size 10 was perfect. for the mesh would size 9 be good for me. Im a 9 in roshe but a 9.5 in basketball sigs due to my wide feet. I dont think any stores near me have mocca

I can vouch for RMK Store as I've ordered from them in the past and received what I ordered (unlike CT). If anyone is planning on ordering I would recommend spending the extra $10 for the double box. FWIW, I've used the cheaper Air Parcel shipping option.
I can vouch for this vouch.

I guess the mocs r tricky for wide-footers...wore mine literally all day yesterday, no complaints here

Edit: blk mesh pair

Last edited:
Few sizes of the YOTS Mocs on FNL

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro.../A-58?categoryId=catNike&productId=prod732515

code 112XSXVY1DE knocks the price down to 99.99 better hurry cuz kicks deals just blew this up.....
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom