Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Scooped up the red pair at nordstrom rack for 49 yesterday, feeling the shoe and its super comfortable. But doesnt quite look as good as the roshes do.. But for 49.. i couldnt pass it up. 

went to the local nordstrom rack and they had the red/white ones for $50. really dig the design of the shoe, in terms of tech. really dig the whole no insole thing and lunarlon. but i ended up passing when i saw them on foot. just not my style, i guess. just thought i'd share the info with you guys.

* Those wovens do look sick tho! Might have to get those.

Jus tried on the reds @ nordstrom rack, i like the shoe but passed on the reds. Ill cop the royals and blacks....jus wonna kno the quality difference between the two versions of mesh

I ordered a pair of these from finishline on Feb 07 and still haven't came in. Last status was from feb 13. But can't wait for these to come in!

Anyone elses running super small? I am true sz 8 and bought and 8 not even thinking about trying it on.. Things are tight as hell on me

went to the local nordstrom rack and they had the red/white ones for $50. really dig the design of the shoe, in terms of tech. really dig the whole no insole thing and lunarlon. but i ended up passing when i saw them on foot. just not my style, i guess. just thought i'd share the info with you guys.

* Those wovens do look sick tho! Might have to get those.
I should check out our Nordstrom rack here in Hawaii.

Anyone elses running super small? I am true sz 8 and bought and 8 not even thinking about trying it on.. Things are tight as hell on me
I'm a 10.5 but I ordered a 11. Hasn't come in yet so hopefully they will fit well.

Wore the Royal Blues today - weather was awful (rain/cold) here in MA, and these are great for that.  I'm now referring to them as Rainy Day Roshes - you get the comfort, but don't feel the elements.

Wore the Royal Blues today - weather was awful (rain/cold) here in MA, and these are great for that.  I'm now referring to them as Rainy Day Roshes - you get the comfort, but don't feel the elements.
Needed to here this, buying a pair work today.

If you wear a half size like a 9.5 buy a 10. I usually wear a 9-9.5 and my toe was touching the top of the 9. So I went to a 10 and they have a lot of room in the front but it doesn't bother me as long as my heel doesn't slip out

Got these in the mail today. $60 from ebay. A good alternate from Roshes. Plus the fact they never released them in this color.

Back
Top Bottom