Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

the YOTS is my first pair of mocs. these seriously do feel like sandals but wrapped with leather.

i need to grab a mesh pair soon

i just realized why they dont make half sizes these are practically sandals... with nike solarsoft sandal technology with mesh covering *facepalm*

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to pick up a pair locally. I took a few shots of my "YOTS". They are very comfy.

8625767211_8caf97c23e_c.jpg
8625766755_b4b10cf276_c.jpg

8625766583_8aec089ce5_z.jpg

8626941108_3a273a934a_c.jpg

8626875970_99631c95db_c.jpg

Repped..pics did these justice :smokin

any help with a sz10 YOTS? Havent found them anywhere locally or online....cheapest Ive seen is $200 shipped,not trying to spend that # on these

any help with a sz10 YOTS? Havent found them anywhere locally or online....cheapest Ive seen is $200 shipped,not trying to spend that # on these

You can go into your local fnl and have them stock locate it and ship it to you. A few nters have it done it already. You just need the product code

I'm glad I copped a sz10 and 11 in the YOTS. Normally a 10.5, the 10 is tight as fu*k with socks on and the 11 is perfect with them. Gonna keep the 10 to wear barefoot during the summer (fits like a glove with bare feet) and the 11 to wear with socks when it is colder out. If I was to make a recommendation I would say to size .5 up if you are a half size and plan to wear with socks. If you plan to wear barefoot size .5 down and they will fit perfect but you won't have the option to wear with socks unless you are willing to sacrifice comfort.

So you know my foot profile, I am narrow with a high arch. Hope this helps for people considering copping! Shoe is great in person and certainly won't be my last pair of wovens.

You and me both. These are too dope. People are sleeping on these since the roshe hype train swooped a grip of people up at the last stop.
Got any idea when these are dropping? Maybe beginning of summer or something?

I'm just gonna put this out there so I can help all at once.

As of 12pm Central time sizes 8-12 in the YOTS were still available for "WGI" or "We've Got It" order at FNL stores. No half sizes, size 13 is sold out. Use style and color code 586584-006 to request an order from an employee. Goodluck!

Anyone how long the yots mocs will remain in market? i dont get money till end of the month..

Yo! Looking for that favor returned for helping some get the Mint FB or YOTS Moccasin. Please PM me if you're a swoosh member willing to help me out with that 30% iD discount. Would truly appreciate it!

Think I'm going to smash a pair of this today. . Image go to a local finish line n ask for product code

my local finishline couldn't find the Moc on their website, so they weren't able to order.
maybe it depends on your state, im in WI, said he didn't have a stock locator other than wobsite

my local finishline couldn't find the Moc on their website, so they weren't able to order.
maybe it depends on your state, im in WI, said he didn't have a stock locator other than wobsite

perhaps they were being lazy, but who knows, if anyone wants to locate an 11...

Either lazy or genuinely ignorant. A simple WGI order and you'd get your pair. The website is NOT the only stock locator, it's actually not a stock locator at all. Just website product.

Are these out know or whats the deal with that? 

Also wovens:

Can't wait to see more 
My monkey *** is doubling up on exactly all three of these colorways... 

I cant even track down a release date on them.. lol..

Im salty..

Back
Top Bottom