Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

In Need Of Those Black Florals! :nerd:

Anyone Still Set To Release Em Today?

*Edit- For Those Willing To Pay The Cost To Be The Boss....

RMK Still Has Scattered Sizes In Both.... They Are Moving Quick Tho At That Price After Shipping Surprisingly :nerd: I Think I'm Gonna Try My Chances Here Stateside With Hopes Of Landing My Pairs Before Heading Out To Kickspo In Dallas Next Week :nthat:

Last edited:
Not surprised how fast the Florals went this morning. The Floral is to the Solarsoft Moccasin what the "Yeezy" FB is to the Roshe and the "Multicolor" Racer is to the Flyknit.

Thanks for the KITH tip So Much Sole 23; was able to get a black pair in 11 for $97 shipped.

Now I'm not as salty about that BS Nikestore pulled this morning

The consequences of sleeping in. Missed the florals...it's gonna be like the year of the snakes and sell for ridiculous resale....anywhere else left online with a size 10 in the atomic ?

Im still pretty pissed. I cant remember the last time Nike had a smooth Saturday. Always some kind of issue...

Trying To Call Back And Make Sure They Have My Email Address For Tracking Info But It Keeps Going Straight To Voicemail :lol:

Glad I Called When I Did And That The Info Was Able To Lock Down Some More Sizes For Fellow NTrs :nthat:

Can't Wait For These To Come In! :pimp: :pimp:

Now If Only We Could Get Some Release Info On Those Teal Joints :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Undefeated still showing almost all sizes of the blue ones. I really wanted the teal ones bad, Ive been lurking here for a little bit now and have been anticipating this release for at least a month. I just picked up a size 10 of the blues hopefully for trade bait to get the teals. If not, I can always pass them along to someone else around here looking for them.

Paid $95 shipped

Went to go pick up the blacks and they were sold out... so just copped the blue pair. Not too mad about it, Blue ones are still sick af. Don't sleep 

Back
Top Bottom