Nike Space Hippie

24CE90E2-6CC5-4CDD-AD5E-324BE25D7CE7.jpeg

Still no luck on the 01s :rolleyes like this colorway of the 02 more, though. So ain’t too upset. But would trade for an 01 in a second.

Attachments

• 6FD10F3F-2F88-4343-A471-2FD51B79763C.png
    6FD10F3F-2F88-4343-A471-2FD51B79763C.png
    584.9 KB · Views: 124
Delayed W! First time SNKRS went from pending, back to price icon, then trying again to then purchased. Congrats to all that hit today!
B41A6C3D-BC27-41CF-A0A5-B2398B4AA9CF.jpeg

I wanted the 01s. Just not resell want. Again, hope the resellers get stuck holding pairs.

I must not want to ever have a pair of these because I swiped away my alarm for these nonchalantly and didn't check the app til 10:15 :lol:

Went for the Jordan cement IE’s instead of the hippies. Didn’t want to take an L on this lovely Thursday. Resell prices are crazy on these trash shoes. Lol.

Is there anyway to get any of these at retail? What has actually happened to sneaker culture......???
LOL what does this even mean? Sneaker culture means you get what you want all the time? Sneaker culture has always been about having the money and/or connections to get what you want. Love doesn't buy you sneakers. I like them a lot so I'll pay the price as long as it's a price I want to pay. Ain't nobody living paycheck to paycheck playing this sneaker game.

These shoes are nice as ****, Nike's marketed them brilliantly, it's no wonder tens of thousands of people want them. Across NT from the inception of this thread to blogs and IG pages, EVERYONE'S liked these.

Struck out on the 03s but I'm not even mad though. Still on a high from 2 weeks ago hitting on the 02s. Can't win 'em all.

LOL what does this even mean? Sneaker culture means you get what you want all the time? Sneaker culture has always been about having the money and/or connections to get what you want. Love doesn't buy you sneakers. I like them a lot so I'll pay the price as long as it's a price I want to pay. Ain't nobody living paycheck to paycheck playing this sneaker game.

These shoes are nice as ****, Nike's marketed them brilliantly, it's no wonder tens of thousands of people want them. Across NT from the inception of this thread to blogs and IG pages, EVERYONE'S liked these.
Oh, alright, so that's what happened then, bots and resellers clean up on anything remotely decent to make 20 dollars a pop and it's because Nike marketed them well. The people who actually like them are not getting them from Nike, the people that realize people actually like them and are equipped to abuse the system a little bit get them and then sell em back to you while counting the money they made to do the same on the AJ 1 release. It's all good, I get it, and if people like me want them that bad, we'll buy em, but it represents a different time in sneakers for me, when this type of release is treated this way. That is all.

Went for the Jordan cement IE’s instead of the hippies. Didn’t want to take an L on this lovely Thursday. Resell prices are crazy on these trash shoes. Lol.

Prices will come down once Volt pairs are in hands. OGs are keepers. These Volts are quick flips and the market will be saturated with them in a week.

OG cw way better than these, and even those prices coming down a little. If I'm paying resell it'll be for another model pair in the OG cw not these

Oh, alright, so that's what happened then, bots and resellers clean up on anything remotely decent to make 20 dollars a pop and it's because Nike marketed them well. The people who actually like them are not getting them from Nike, the people that realize people actually like them and are equipped to abuse the system a little bit get them and then sell em back to you while counting the money they made to do the same on the AJ 1 release. It's all good, I get it, and if people like me want them that bad, we'll buy em, but it represents a different time in sneakers for me, when this type of release is treated this way. That is all.
Sorry dude, Nike doesn't care about who likes their products or what people do with them after the fact. They're a billion dollar corporation that can do whatever it wants and they'll still get their billions. Bots aside, people have always exploited on release dates. When standing on line was a thing, people got paid to stand on line to snatch up extra pairs that the reseller would flip. No one is entitled to sneakers more than another person. I try my hand at most snkrs releases because if they resell, then I use that profit to buy some **** I actually want for myself. The game changes. The "culture" changes. We're no longer ordering retro jordans from eastbay catalogs. We adapted from that, we can adapt to this.

On the topic of marketing - look how many people TODAY have referenced the "this shoe is trash" tagline they attributed to the shoe. That's marketing's effect.

Tried desktop again for SNKRS and got the W on the 01. Also won the 02 from darkside but ain't paying $15 shipping don't really want the 02.
Image 7-16-20 at 7.05 AM.jpeg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 7.46.39 AM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 7.46.39 AM.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 241
Back
Top Bottom