Nike Space Hippie

It's just a box. As long as the shoes come in tact, I'd be fine with it.

nike-sb-shoe-boxes-explained-09.jpg

Got shipping info today from Nike order. Then got an email from Nike saying due to circumstances out of their control that delivery may be delayed.

Right now showing as 7/9 for delivery. Was originally 7/14.

got around to picking up the 03's from the exclusive access drop, still waiting on the 01s to come in. Feeling very lucky to land a size 13 in each. Quantities feel very limited in the large sizes. (also interesting that the box says Space Hippie 01. 02. 03. but doesn't mention the 04, like it was an afterthought...hmmm)
IMG_4180.jpg

Last edited:
got around to picking up the 03's from the exclusive access drop, still waiting on the 01s to come in. Feeling very lucky to land a size 13 in each. Quantities feel very limited in the large sizes. (also interesting that the box says Space Hippie 01. 02. 03. but doesn't mention the 04, like it was an afterthought...hmmm)
IMG_4180.jpg
Maybe because the 04 is a women's release?

the 04 wasn't an "after thought" unless a Nike rep says it so.
They were released together, just not marketed as part of the trio that consists of 01-03.

And that's what differentiates the 04 from the first 3. 2 color ways were released. Although limited large sizes dropped for the W's version.

On top of that, the color choices for the 04 also is vastly different.

They were released together, just not marketed as part of the trio that consists of 01-03.

And that's what differentiates the 04 from the first 3. 2 color ways were released. Although limited large sizes dropped for the W's version.

they definitely thought about it after they made that box and the promo video from feb.

2:05 mark...
May have been released together but it doesn’t seem like it was originally the plan, guessing the delays made it convenient to lump em together

they definitely thought about it after they made that box and the promo video from feb.

2:05 mark...
May have been released together but it doesn’t seem like it was originally the plan, guessing the delays made it convenient to lump em together

Yes, the delay affecting all releases WW seemed to make them appear as part of the pack (which they were not).
Some boutiques took advantage of this by releasing them earlier, some later and some together, thus adding to the confusion.
Saying they are a "after thought" seem to imply condescendingly that they were put together in a hurry for no rhyme or reason.

Just grabbed the 03s for a decent enough deal off GOAT. Somebody was clearly trying to flip a pair quick. Still not happy paying resale, but I'll try to flip the script with the Volt cw and get a pair for retail to flip.

I can see this OG cw staying at dumb prices and only rising. Seem like as people get pairs and start posting pics online the prices actually going up more.

Not a natural market right now. Too many people got big chips to throw around :lol:

They said it in that Space Hippie video.

Maybe it was supposed to be 01-03 and then later 04-06? But the 04s were ready so they sold them?

Yes, the delay affecting all releases WW seemed to make them appear as part of the pack (which they were not).
Some boutiques took advantage of this by releasing them earlier, some later and some together, thus adding to the confusion.
Saying they are a "after thought" seem to imply condescendingly that they were put together in a hurry for no rhyme or reason.
Afterthought or thought of after - literally the same. I attach no emotional weight or condescension to the word. Seems semantically and factually accurate to me. Sorry if it bothered you, they’re all trash anyways.

I'm sure many of you have 04s and another pair. Just look at the production dates on the tags...it's that easy. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom