Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Olympic editions of shoes are being sold at Nike Stadium Powerplant. They have the black mamba HD's, oplympic colorway of the soldier and the olympicedition of the Jordan Olympian for Melo. According to an employee, they're the only branch of Stadium carrying those.

^ ??? They still have Mambas? That is odd. I called yesterday since I am trying to get a pair for my brother and I was told that they sold out the day before.

yup mamba's are soldout almost all nike stores... me and my friend were on hunting today for the blackmamba.. sadly, no mamba's available.. good thingi got mine last saturday...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Im lucky to get the last pair of mambas in Stadium Powerplant. hehe

You were lucky so many people passed on them.
laugh.gif
But good pickupnonetheless.

Im looking for a LEBRON zoom 2.. sz 10, is there anymore left of these???....

thank you so much!!..

Saw an olympic 6 in Stadium Powerplant yesterday size 8. Also Melo Olympia and Lebron Soldier II but i'm not sure on the sizes.

The oly 6's are getting released in a pretty weird way. Very small quantities at random times. hahaha. hope i can somehow get my hands on a pair.

heard there was a new hd colorway in planet sports greenhills not sure which color but my friend mentioned something gold...

Originally Posted by fmlac

heard there was a new hd colorway in planet sports greenhills not sure which color but my friend mentioned something gold...
its probably the dirk HD's............i also saw it in athletes foot in robinsons ermita.......

Will the UWR's be dropping on nike stadium powerplant or is it just nike park exclusive. I got my Lebron friendlies from the Nike Stadium store inPowerplant Mall

stadium north edsa has a lone sz 8 oly VI.they have a disturbing amount of sneakers on sale,mostly in small szs though.they also have the dirk hd's.

Nike Stadium PP Mall had released 25 Pairs UWR today. Just don't know the available sizes. They also have the UWR soldier. Cop a pair there earlier. Nohassle. Thanks to guys of Nike Stadium. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom