Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

for those who can't wait I saw the kobe hyperdunks at taf rob place. its already for sale......

yo ibj19 where is taf rob place at???? thanks anywhere else they selling these kobe hyperdunks at??? thanks

Saw them Hyperdunks at Athelete's Foot Galleria too last Sat. I think its already for sale. P6000+. Can't exactly remember how much.

There are 2 hyperdunks out right now....Black/Carolina Blue and the Kobe USA PE.
The Kobe's won't be sold until July 15th (or it shouldn't be
smile.gif
).
I think the Black/Carolina is already up for sale as well as the new USA jerseys.

I guess we have to wait until the 15th before we get our hands on these.

Saw the Kobe HD already. It's going to be released on the 15th. But I think it's going to be a limited quantity. Saw the pairs in Nike StadiumPowerplant already. Very nice.

fellow NTs, i'm having 2nd thots on buying the 1st colorway of HDs..will ther b a new color out soon? the black/yellow perhaps? its what kobe wore 4d 1sttym against clipps on the reg season. thanx for inputs. dont hav the sipag to go over the HD thread in nike forum link.
happy.gif

watching a uaap game will give you an idea of the colorways releasing soon.keep an eye out.i personally am diggin' the obsidian HD's.such a fresh lookfor a sleek looking shoe

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

watching a uaap game will give you an idea of the colorways releasing soon.keep an eye out.i personally am diggin' the obsidian HD's.such a fresh look for a sleek looking shoe

Most of those colorways are for UAAP/NCAA players only.

that'll be a first if that is the case. i'd be supremely sore if the china inspired white red ones dont release.the white/gold and black/white jointsare ok too.

white gold will probably released here in the pi.......i think it would be a gr

those different colorways of the HD's are nice..has anyone tried playing with those HD's??

Back
Top Bottom