Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

^sold out too man! just called them..
sick.gif
mad.gif

Sports Central Sale SM North...they have a stall there beside Mcdonald's

All 3k+ including ZK1 Kobe, Jordan 22 (not sure) Low, Lebron etc...

I'm not sure until when...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Update: Stadium Powerplant Mall has UWR size 8.5 and Olympic 6 Size 8.

If i may just ask what kind of uwr? thanks...
HD(8.5) and Soldier (sizes available). I noticed the Soldier UWR is lighter than the Soldier II version that was released along with the mamba and meloolympia.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

PI NTers are slipping badly. No headsup until the items are all gone. That or.....
laugh.gif

^ you're right man!!! there is no way that i will be paying above srp for a UWR.. UWR are not ment for me..
eyes.gif

PI NTers are slipping badly. No headsup until the items are all gone. That or.....
laugh.gif

some people only look after number 1.
eyes.gif
that's all good though,oneshould not always rely on the kindness of strangers...or folks on a board.

i empathize with the niketalkers here with hearts of gold,its hard to give out that kind of info knowing the rampant reselling going on these days.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

laugh.gif

some people only look after number 1.
eyes.gif
that's all good though,one should not always rely on the kindness of strangers...or folks on a board.

i empathize with the niketalkers here with hearts of gold,its hard to give out that kind of info knowing the rampant reselling going on these days.

That is what defines what we have now. Just check out people's signatures.

There was once a "community".
tired.gif
Yes, we relied on the kindnessof strangers then. Strangers they are to us no more.

That is what defines what we have now. Just check out people's signatures.

There was once a "community".
tired.gif
Yes, we relied on the kindness of strangers then. Strangers they are to us no more.

Quoted for truth.

Yeah man. There's more chit chatting and asking where this and that is available but no updates. I really try my best to give a heads up on what's outthere as much as I can.

^^ sad but true. It's not about the shoes anymore... it's about how much one will earn reselling the shoes.

this is one reason why I'm kinda slipping away......

yes its sad. they would base the price from ebay too.. been viewing NT since '03 and there are alot of resellers here in NTPI now. overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom