Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

gishtar wrote:
mga sir, lumabas na po ba ung kay Jason Kidd na mala-oakley na shoes? thank you...

^i think yung oakley na shades he's pertaining is the zoom flight V... If it is the one that he's lookin or been wantin', there is no release yethere in the Phil.

i see you guys still have the all-star kobe iii's over there. is there a sz 10.0 still available and for how much?

ahm by october ung nike stadium sa glorietta 2 dati na nadamay sa glorietta explosion will be transferred to greenbelt 5...addt'l info lang ..hehe

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk size12...
FS: NIKE USA Jersey - KOBE ...Large

Originally Posted by gishtar

ahm by october ung nike stadium sa glorietta 2 dati na nadamay sa glorietta explosion will be transferred to greenbelt 5...addt'l info lang ..hehe

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk size 12...
yeah it'll open soon.. nike staff (bhs) told me that gb5 stadium would re-release the uwr HD..not sure tho, not confirmed too. am hopeful theywould..lets see

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

yeah it'll open soon.. nike staff (bhs) told me that gb5 stadium would re-release the uwr HD..not sure tho, not confirmed too. am hopeful they would..lets see

I heard from a staff they still have 12 pairs of UWR.

Originally Posted by soleXchange

yeah it'll open soon.. nike staff (bhs) told me that gb5 stadium would re-release the uwr HD..not sure tho, not confirmed too. am hopeful they would..lets see

is that from bhs sir?

Originally Posted by soleXchange

is that from bhs sir?

Nope. I heard from a staff in Nike Stadium that they still have 12 pairs and had it transfered to new store in Glorieta (Stadium used to be in Glorieta 2Area). Just don't know if they are retaining the Stadium brand since NIKE PARK is quite popular in the Glorieta Area. It should be out this month.

for those of you who are looking for the UWRs HD, i saw them at glorietta 4 near digital exchange.. saw some boxes there but the biggest size the staff saidwas 10.. some of them were already reserved.. There were a lot of stuffs on sale too; like the sharkleys were 4,045k, some zoom bbs, kobe ls and Lbj Vs...

also i saw A J 3 Fusion Men's white/cements at the nike store in greenbelt (not sure if its park or stadium.hehe) the shoe looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flipballas

for those of you who are looking for the UWRs HD, i saw them at glorietta 4 near digital exchange.. saw some boxes there but the biggest size the staff said was 10.. some of them were already reserved.. There were a lot of stuffs on sale too; like the sharkleys were 4,045k, some zoom bbs, kobe ls and Lbj Vs...

also i saw A J 3 Fusion Men's white/cements at the nike store in greenbelt (not sure if its park or stadium.hehe) the shoe looks
pimp.gif
i think that's the nike stadium in glorietta where they relocated it temporarily (near d. exchange) after the bombiing incident. not sure tho.hope they still have my size of the UWRs..
thanks mr. flipb.
smile.gif

passed by Nike Stadium Shangrila and saw some good stuff

Gold Flightposites - 8995
Zoom Kobe 81 (White/Purple) - 5795
Olympia (Grey) - 6295

ei guys! just wondering where could i score some low priced shoes? bout 2-3k, thanks!

Originally Posted by cubed

ei guys! just wondering where could i score some low priced shoes? bout 2-3k, thanks!
outlet stores man..try pasay road nike outlet..

just check the outlet store thread..
welcome to NT
wink.gif

thanks a lot man! can i ask how to get there coming from fairview? is it accessible via MRT?

Originally Posted by cubed

Saw a pair Jordan SPIKEZE wht/blue at Sports Central SM manila for 3300 Im not sure If they have FSR

nike powerplant mall has the melo and lebron friendlies pack at 20% off (i think)... the uwr's however werent included as items for their ongoing SALE...

i called them yesterday after reading this post. they told me that it was on sale just for 1 day, is it true? or maybe they had it on sale until oct. 1st..
price was 6,7++ or near that number..
anyway, good luck on picking them up.
wink.gif

i went there and saw the items on sale a week ago... so its not a one day sale bro...
happy.gif

maybe the uwrs were the pairs that were sold on sale for one day...
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom