Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

I was in Robinson's place today and saw these...

For P6,995...
8ff25e6e843d9fde9ada5ae422d1bbcd650004e.jpg

and for P5,995 (i think)...

a5c156eb33f592a9f215507ad9e5ba6e812e0db.jpg

73d2514ea93d4fa79fcac1a2b389317b565e013.jpg

hey guys when will the gb5 branch open? and which home laker cw will be released? is it the white with purple arch or the white with white arch? thanks

Just passed this friday (Oct 03, 2008) at Nike Stadium Shang-rila (Mandaluyong), to those who want XX3 motorsport... It's available there!

Saving up for XI/XII package...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Just passed this friday (Oct 03, 2008) at Nike Stadium Shang-rila (Mandaluyong), to those who want XX3 motorsport... It's available there!
Would you know if their smallest size they carry is 9 as well?

megamall also has them.i believe they carry an 8 gameover.ask for brian,he's straight,he'll help you out

from what i know the smallest is 9 and usually they only have 12 pairs per store

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Passed by shangrila this morning and size 8 was on display.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Passed by shangrila this morning and size 8 was on display.
#@$@%#$% I got a size 9 at Park Gateway earlier. Now I need to head up to Megamall or Shang to get my 8.5.

No more 8.5's in Shang, Mega, Power Plant and Metro East.

I picked up the 8.5's in Metro East this morning.

Originally Posted by lbj19

from what i know the smallest is 9 and usually they only have 12 pairs per store

not true.megamall has multiple pairs per sz,not all szs though,i know they carry multiples for sz 9,10,11.

curiously,the motorsports do not have the dvd,@+% is up with that?

Sz 10 on display for Motorsports in SM North EDSA

They also have the new VC for 5995 I think and HD Lakers Blk/Purple for 6945? I can't remember the exact price...

Hey dudes, there are still J23 motorsports and Laker CW Hyperdunks in Nike Forum Greenhills and Laker CW Hyperdunks in Planet Sports Virra Mall Greenhills!

Back
Top Bottom