Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

^There were still a lot of sizes left last sunday but i'm not sure whether they still have the 12's. It would probably be best if you call them toverify. those things went fast! Didn't think they'd sell that well because of the 20s.

can u post there number? thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JMD9

aj V & VIII available at sports warehouse waltermart muñoz.
P4,+++ didnt get to see the sizes
AJ V = Black/Metallic..
AJ VIII = Peapods/Aquas...

lots of nike free and old models of Adidas...

I'm visiting the P.I. when during christmas time does anybody know if the Nike store at the Mall Of Asia will be recieving the CDP?? Or anywhere nearMakati??

^^ CDP's only release in Nike Park Bonifacio High Street The Fort Taguig City... ~ Flagship Store...

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^^ CDP's only release in Nike Park Bonifacio High Street The Fort Taguig City... ~ Flagship Store...
Initial release, yes. But they do end up in other stores if the stocks don't get sold out quick enough.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

I'm visiting the P.I. when during christmas time does anybody know if the Nike store at the Mall Of Asia will be recieving the CDP?? Or anywhere near Makati??

I suggest you go to Bonifacio High Street in the Fort...it's also near Makati

hey guys nike stadium in gb5 has already opened. for those looking for the nike hoodies they still have stocks. they also have the away hd's. imo gb5 isthe best mall so far in the pi, they have several watch houses like iwc, chopard, rolex, patek and others some are open some are still under construction.

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys nike stadium in gb5 has already opened. for those looking for the nike hoodies they still have stocks. they also have the away hd's. imo gb5 is the best mall so far in the pi, they have several watch houses like iwc, chopard, rolex, patek and others some are open some are still under construction.

Hey lbjl9, thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, does any of those watch stores sell G-Shocks, preferably white or gray? lol. Thanks bro.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys nike stadium in gb5 has already opened. for those looking for the nike hoodies they still have stocks. they also have the away hd's. imo gb5 is the best mall so far in the pi, they have several watch houses like iwc, chopard, rolex, patek and others some are open some are still under construction.

Hey lbjl9, thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, does any of those watch stores sell G-Shocks, preferably white or gray? lol. Thanks bro.
smile.gif

try Time Depot located at SM MOA or Edsa Shangrila.

Back
Top Bottom