Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Originally Posted by redmjay

^^ great news! thanks swooshie!
smile.gif
what CW did they release?

Not a prob dude. Its the black & white colorway. Smiliar to what Mark (marcuskicks) has.
glasses.gif

Good day NT!

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Not a prob dude. Its the black & white colorway. Smiliar to what Mark (marcuskicks) has.
glasses.gif

Good day NT!

nice update. a very expensive one though. hehe

yeah saw those as well, not bad imo, but expensive hehe

hope the eggplants are next

smile.gif

glasses.gif

Good day NT!
Thanks for the info bro. I might cop a 2nd pair of those penny 2s, hehe. Ill wait for it to go on sale though.
happy.gif

That shoe just takes me back to my grade school days. hehe
pimp.gif

MarcusKicks wrote:

smile.gif

glasses.gif

Good day NT!
Thanks for the info bro. I might cop a 2nd pair of those penny 2s, hehe. Ill wait for it to go on sale though.
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Not a problem dude. Yeah i might cop it as well when it goes on sale as its quite pricey in my opinion.
happy.gif

Damn im old, bcoz if you were to ask me. That shoes takes me back during my highscholl days! Haha!
glasses.gif

Good day to you all NT!

too pricey for me.. hehehe... i might wait it on the outlets if it hits the outlets.. hehehe... i had this wen i was on 4th year HS.. damn..

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

smile.gif

glasses.gif

Good day NT!
happy.gif

pimp.gif
i hate to say i told you so marcus but i told you so.
wink.gif
mycrystal ball works brother.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

smile.gif

glasses.gif

Good day NT!
happy.gif

pimp.gif
i hate to say i told you so marcus but i told you so.
wink.gif
my crystal ball works brother.
hahaha yea, youre right bro.Its all good though, impt thing is to have my pair hehe. I just added 1.5k to the selling price here to get mineearlier hehe.
happy.gif

Thanks for the info on those pennys guys! A high school dream has finally been fulfilled for me.

Originally Posted by redboy006

Thanks for the info on those pennys guys! A high school dream has finally been fulfilled for me.
Great pickup...

I'll wait for the Penny 3's next year.... that would relive my HS days...
pimp.gif

^ Yeah, great pick up... If i wont be able to cop the cdp this month. which i hope i would. Ill just get this instead as a consolation...

Good day NT!
glasses.gif

slr for a cdp? Cmon man, the slr will be there forever. hehehe.... but if you need it i guess roll with it.

i used to have them before too and beat them down to death..lol so went out to pick up these pennys but when i saw it, it was eheh... it was outlet storematerial...

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

thats sounds bad swooshie5.. pass on buying a new slr for a cdp.. tsk!
Ey dude, hope all is good. You quite lost me there. im not sure what you mean by "slr". Is it the camera? apologies for my ignorance.Well i was refering to the penny's that id cop should i wont have a chance on them CDP's. 11/12 CDP is what i want no doubt about it, as i miss theseshoes way way back 90's. Well only hindrance from me not getting the cdp are the sizes if nike runs out of stock. So if ever it does happen ill just getthe penny 2's. Good day man.
glasses.gif

redboy006: Oh i dont know where the slr came about in my post. But thats fine. Sorry for the confusion dude. Anyhow SLR'S are a part of my life as ahobbyist. So cdp is a must have for me this month. Hope that clear things up...
glasses.gif

Nike stadium gb5 still doesn't have a price adjustment on their air penny 2s. Big time FOR THE LOSS! At least nike park is offering gift certificates asrefunds.

the rep from nike stadium greenbelt 5 (i think he's the manager, because he's not wearing a uniform) told me that CDP 11/12 will be available atrockwell this saturday.. this is a very good news. hope we could use our 10% VIP..
you can confirm this by calling though..
good luck to all..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom