Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

nike pplant has received their phats, same price i think as in nike park 4495 i think. there was also the black and white jumpman and a new cw for the zoom 81.

Thanks for the heads-up guys, i've been waitin for those black/white Jumpman Pro since last month...
happy.gif

also saw those black army six rings looks nice but still prefer the breds colorway... white black jumpman pro relieves my hs memories.. hehehe...

Black/White Jumpman Pros, AJ I Phat Black/Blue Lows and Dark Army 6 rings are also available in NP Trinoma

Just got home from the big raffle at Stadium. One hell of a scene back there. It was the first time I lined up for kicks and I didn't expect it would turninto an impromptu raffle! haha! Congrats to all those who got their CDP packs!
smile.gif

To all those whom I met in line, thanks guys, you all were great company, really.

P.S. - Shout out to the guy who said he lined up at 3 am, CHILL LANG PARE.
happy.gif

^nakakuha ka ng package? yung isa 3 out of 3 sa raffle..hehehe..100% sure win..congrats sa mga nakakuha

man! it was sick! but a great experience meeting NT guys during the release! impromptu raffle it is!!!! hehe.

@ sickchasedsam, san ka dun? i met eugene_cruise and alvin, sayang i didnt get the chance to meet you. pagod na din kc eh. i went to rockwell 930pm pa ng dec19th but unlucky talaga. kaya napa iling na lang ako kay SHOUT OUT GUY! peace be with him...

congrats to those who coped their packs.

i also saw that SHOUT OUT GUY! "ang dami dami ng demand tapos ang konti konti ng supply!" i think the saddest part there was they were only 2 of themat size 8.5, and his name was didn't picked, really bad day for him...

Yeah, I got mine. Sobrang swerte lang talaga
happy.gif
I was actually looking at the 6 rings or the 23 motorsports already since I wasn't expecting to win haha!May naka 3 out of 3 sa raffle? As in 3 times siya sumali? Hindi tama yun ah.
indifferent.gif

@airgnot2324: I was the guy with the grey and black cardigan with grey pants. yung sinwerte sa 9.5 haha:smile: Ikaw, saan ka dun pare? True, it was both anemotionally and physically draining experience! Sana nga mas marami pa ko makilala next time
happy.gif

That guy had a point though, Nike Philippines should've known better that the demand for this pack would be much greater than the previous ones.

If you thought he had a bad day check out the thread about nike forum greenhills. BIGGEST SCREW JOB EVER!

Guys,

I was also lucky to get a pair put of the raffle at Rockwell... actually it wasn't me who won but my friend as when they announced that they will raffle itoff a friend of mine flew (literally hahaha) to BHS to try my luck even though I wasn't sure I'll get it in my size... My wife even helped Nike staffin the raffle as she was distributing papers to be used...

I talked to the luckiest NT'er who won 3 out of 3 raffles which also includes McFly and LBJ 6 Gold Medal Pack alongside this CDP... who are you here pare?I am the one wearing a Black FrancisM Vinta shirt with my wife and a bunch of friends...

Popoy,

Kala ko makikigulo ka sa release na ito? Kamusta na ang bagong engineer?

Don't worry fellas

Expect Power Plant to receive more pairs come January

Also be on the look out for more XX3s dropping soon

wink.gif

True, according to a source, Jan 7, 2009 is the date, and another 12 pairs will be dropping at Powerplant. Can anyone confirm this?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

nice meeting you pareng eugine.. hahaha.. salamat sa pizza and krispy cream.. hahaha.. congrats sa pack!
Carlo,

Nice meeting you din pare... Magkapit bahay lang pala tayo pati si Idol Gary eh... Congrats din and may utang pa nga ako sa inyo... forgot to give you the AF1discount card I promised...

As per Jojo, are we going to get another pack come January?
happy.gif

I know nahihiya lang magpost yung lucky NTer eh.... post away bro....

Ryan,

Sorry, wholesome image ka ba dito
happy.gif

Thanks a lot nga pala for the Plan A, good thing and luckily Plan B worked out and I got my size!!!

Back
Top Bottom