Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

blazers, dunks, airforce1s etc. are basketball shoes
smile.gif

yep indeed they are, thus the word "others" from except for jordans and a few [others
smile.gif

spotted kobe venom shorts @ stadium GB5. SRP is 1695. they look really nice. can't wait to use mine
smile.gif

I Want to Cop the Hyperdunks, Even my Parent wont allow me even with my own Money.

Ok, I'll just say

"What is 6,000 to Show your Love for the Philippines"

LOL, Still Eager for those..Along with the AM90 Hyperize and the Tour pack of the LeBron 7

Copped 2 pairs of the HD PI's.....I need to represent here in the US.

Jordan XI Space Jams that are scheduled to release on Nov 27 here in the US.....will they be released in the PI? Where?

Thanks!

^^ see the other thread and you'll find PI is rumored to be
having some problems about the space jams...

anyway. welcome to NTPI!

Originally Posted by ken2tin

Copped 2 pairs of the HD PI's.....I need to represent here in the US.

Jordan XI Space Jams that are scheduled to release on Nov 27 here in the US.....will they be released in the PI? Where?

Thanks!
laugh.gif
@ your SN. Welcome to NT!

Word is that the Space Jams will not be releasing here. I'm hoping that there will be changes though.

All i need for christmas...jams...please make it happen nike pi..if not pwede na rin white red 12's
happy.gif

yeah....hope there will be changes....heard it all the way from a singapore source(friend + ltd edition). we're missing on the real good ones this year.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

laugh.gif
@ your SN. Welcome to NT!

Word is that the Space Jams will not be releasing here. I'm hoping that there will be changes though.
Thanks Marcus! I think it's clever.

That would suck if the Space Jams don't drop there. If I get the chance to get a hold of these, definitely copping at least 2 pairs.....minimum.

For those wanting to cop the CDP 3/20, it's on sale at 40% off, down to 9597 in Nike Stadium Powerplant. Sizes 9, 10 and 10.5 are available.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

For those wanting to cop the CDP 3/20, it's on sale at 40% off, down to 9597 in Nike Stadium Powerplant. Sizes 9, 10 and 10.5 are available.

walang 8? sayang naman.

that's a great update Alvin...those that are disappointed with TB3 not releasing in PI should capitalize on this now...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

that's a great update Alvin...those that are disappointed with TB3 not releasing in PI should capitalize on this now...
pimp.gif

^co-sign! grab this chance.

Thanks for the update alvin314159. Nice one.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

pimp.gif

^co-sign! grab this chance.

Thanks for the update alvin314159. Nice one.

hayy 10.5's gone...
frown.gif
sz10 still available...

Back
Top Bottom