Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

spotted HyperDunk Pilipinas colorway at Planet Sports here at SM MOA...

^ sir thanks for the update, waiting for this hd pi to drop in park / stadium
pimp.gif

sorry for the OT, but can we still avail of the vip discount while waiting for the card to be released, thanks

^it depends. most likely they'd allow it in the branch where you applied, but anything can happen so goodluck
smile.gif

nicekick81: If you're gonna make a purchase in a branch apart from where you applied, perhaps you could ask them to call the branch where you applied toconfirm that you have indeed applied for a VIP card and thus give you the 10% discount. Based on previous experience though, they did allow me to avail of theVIP discount even though I haven't received my VIP card yet. HTH.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by macfly2015

hyperize PI > hyperdunk PI IMO.
^ Mac, both shoes are nice and clean in their own ways. Mas unique lang talaga yung dating nung HD's. And I'm a real sucker for Filipinoinspired shoes.
smile.gif

^ yes, i agree with you sir, both shoes are nice and clean in their own ways
pimp.gif

^ sickchasedsam and manilaboyxix = thanks for the reply, i will try this vip on the hd pi when it drops in stadium

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by repsol

hello peeps...

anybody knows wer i can buy kobe shirts for kids? thanks!

bro, try kidsports in Trinoma, 3rd Level,and Olympic World(?) in 5th Level.. there are kobe stuff for kids also in Nike Parks, but shirts nowadays are moving fast..

thanks bro, btw olympic world or olympic village???

^You can use your discount pare just show the receipt to prove to them that you already applied for VIP....

Nike Park VIP card sucks, i applied last february at NP Gateway until now "wala pa"...
mad.gif
mad.gif

i like the 'pinas' or Hyperdunk *Blue Patent Toe* more...lakas ng dating, even when the Team Philippines players rocked them, it was veeerytempting...had to stop myself from making another card purchase. P6,129 at Sportscentral MOA last night.

Saw the hyperdunk PI's in person, and I do agree that they do standout. Kinda hard to find a fit that would go with them though.

Yep...Standing Out indeed...although too loud IMO especially in street clothes...

But I must say...both of them look clean...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

3836744204_f893a52e0d_b.jpg

Originally Posted by soul228

Yep...Standing Out indeed...although too loud IMO especially in street clothes...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

3836744204_f893a52e0d_b.jpg

so i bought the PI hyperdunks and i'm not phillipino. i really don't think i can wear 'em which suck.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by soul228

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

so i bought the PI hyperdunks and i'm not phillipino. i really don't think i can wear 'em which suck.
laugh.gif

it's cool man.. alot of Pinoys won't wear em too
roll.gif

if youre the type who HAS to match everything, color for color, then Yes mahirap nga suotin yan.
but personally, i only rock Basketball kicks on court. a few others may pass for casual wear..

imo, except for jordans and a few others, bball kicks look much better if worn for balling.

any updates on the DMP 7s?

Back
Top Bottom