Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by macfly2015

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by macfly2015

^sure thing. imma get the XXs at 2k. haha.

what the... the pack costs Php9,597 not Php5,597!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

if you just want it..
laugh.gif
naah... i'd rather buy those jordans in clark...
grin.gif

hi guys, anything that is interesting to buy in Nike Stadium SM City Ilo-ilo or in SM Delgado, got a friend there now, asking her to buy me if ever.

thanks in advance.

sa mga walang NIKE VIP card, Sports Central-SM makati offers..

SHoe SaloN update..

Athletes Foot Glorietta
BIG
SMALL

Guys, I'm looking for this Kobe Back pack. Would you have any idea if this is still available in any Nike Stadium and Price? Thanks.
medium.cv9q4awr3cnl.png

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

anybody seen suede and nubbuck spray bottles at planet sports or athletes foot?

Athlete's Foot, Robinson's Galleria

nice nice,, last time na nagpunta ko ubos na daw eh, may stocks na pala sila ulit. Tnx tnx. And too everyone else na nagreply thanks!!

Guys, I called up Nike Stadium in Shang Mall. They have stock less 30% from 3.6k it's now P2.5k. Thanks for the offer sircsetroc, but I wanted the one Iposted.
happy.gif
Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Guys, I'm looking for this Kobe Back pack. Would you have any idea if this is still available in any Nike Stadium and Price? Thanks.
medium.cv9q4awr3cnl.png
I got a friend here in Singapore selling this, PM me if you're interested.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/bib10/DSC_1509.jpg

Heard there are some new stuff coming in at stadium powerplant. Can anyone check. Thanks

Originally Posted by soleXchange

medium.cv9q4awr3cnl.png

hi bro they still have here in nike stadium cagayan de oro 30% off 2,5+ something is the price they only have 2pcs. available.

Just came from Stadium in Rockwell and there was nothing new worth mentioning. They will get the Draft Day's as well but that was about it. Everything waspretty much the same from when I was there a week ago.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^Sure, Ryan. I'll swing by after G4 then let you know what's up.
grin.gif
thanks man. too bad nothing new. but when I called back the guy I talked to said they had some new Kobe shirts (with two faces) and Black venomshorts. Not so sure if the guy is accurate though. Hopefully we can get those Black venom shorts here.

Back
Top Bottom