Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Welcome Pareng Superswag!!!

Glad to see you here, finally. Enjoy your membership and don't forget to read the RULES OF CONDUCT

thanks for the warm reception!

at 1st i was contented in lurking but i appreciate the environment and how NTers help each other out thats when i decided to join and perhaps try to returnback the favor.

my office is next to festi and 1 shuttle away from atc so if you guys need instant updates from these stores i could go there lunchtime and eob. just holla!

shout out to sir rev! enjoying the foams! balled with it last sunday! i even shaved to have my goatie on to channel out penny! hehehe

peace

my friend from nike stadium told me today that they recieved email from their head office that the Kobe 4 mvp finals home & away shoes will be dropped herein philippines in nike stadium power plant & nike stadium mega mall this coming september 15 the price is 6995.

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

my friend from nike stadium told me today that they recieved email from their head office that the Kobe 4 mvp finals home & away shoes will be dropped here in philippines in nike stadium power plant & nike stadium mega mall this coming september 15 the price is 6995.

pimp.gif

I just wish TB3s and DMP 7s will be dropping too.

my friend from nike stadium told me today that they recieved email from their head office that the Kobe 4 mvp finals home & away shoes will be dropped here in philippines in nike stadium power plant & nike stadium mega mall this coming september 15 the price is 6995.

pimp.gif
..thanks for the update..nakakuha na sa abroad..smh,
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

i already buy home & away for 14k each last month pero ok lang kasi i thought it is limited released pero if i have a chance i will copped another pair ofhome & away pang laro.

thats omg-+*% news

also team pilipinas red t-shirt will be available on limited stocks in most nike stadium branch on september 15 and also the kobe 4 finals home & away arelimited to 23pcs home & 23pcs away for power plant & mega mall branch so total of 92 pairs will be dropped here. first come first serve basis or campout mode?

An employee from Stadium Powerplant confirmed to me through text that ZK IV finals home and away are indeed dropping on Sept. 15.
Although weirder things have happened so I'm just gonna believe once I see them.
smile.gif

i agree, thats the best way to go at it sam. iwas pag kadismaya.

@dcjstn itext mo nalang ako gusto mo dito pa eh. DE PA ko sure kun bibilihin ko

Darn! I already got scolded for buying the Draft Days, then Id be dead on Sunday when they see my Report card, Haha. Seriously, I will not be able to buy these4 except if I sell my DraftDays IMO.

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Wow, that's great news unlocking tools. Finally, some love from Nike PH.
laugh.gif

sana ganyan din mangyari sa true blue 3s
smile.gif

***crosses fingers***
im with you dude.
wink.gif
well i think its just a matter of timeand true patience for us shoe heads.no plans of copping the kobe iv's because i want the 3's BADLY at srp.i think everyone does.
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

^^ Time to Cop that Red Shirt, Isnt that called "The Red Shirt of Courage"? as I reckon only 1,898 Stocks of those will be released

Back
Top Bottom