Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Haha, SM bringing the heat once again! Those are the Philly's. I got mixed feelings about it. But its still another cw of the ZKIV
happy.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Don't know where to put this and i don't know if this was already posted... I saw this Kobe IV at Nike Store at SM ANNEX this evenin'...

6fe359b6e48b3695fa979a15a5a0c97283a2477.jpg

sm north edsa? talaga? wahaw..
laugh.gif

WHAT? the Philly's in the Phillipines?? Bad Timing naman oh, Napabili na ko ng DD then I only got a 71 on Biology. Hehe
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Pass muna, pareng Jayson! Hehe, you know what I got my sights on
happy.gif
i'm with you bro, now i'm also thinking about getting one of those...
i'm torn between them and the HD PI now...
ohwell.gif

basta magbabantay nalang ako sa megamall on the 15th... hehehe

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

haha sayang! patience kasi dapat
laugh.gif
Di rin, If I waited for the Philly's I'm pretty sure they won't allow me kasi nga......71BIOLOGY First Failing Grade ko in my Life

My brother and I visited the Nike Store in SM Annex and the Phillys isindeed available there. He bought it in a heartbeat. It was good that his size for the DDs was not available in Trinoma. I tried to use my discount card but tono avail. They do accept SM Advantage Card but only points are credited. I asked if there will be stocks of the TB3s but the person there had no idea about it.He said that they only cater Jordan Lifestyle shoes. We were indeed surprised by the availability of the Phillys. They are nice to look at in person. With theimpeding release of the KBIV Home and Away on the 15th, I do hope that the TB3s are released here too.

nice pic msgt16, congratulations to your brother, minsan talaga tiyempo tiyempo lang yan eh.. how was the 3m on the shoe, did you try seeing the effect of iton the shoe?

blasdiaz wrote:
msgt16 can you post pics of the soles of the shoe. tnx
here is a pic of the sole. my brother also tried the delsol laces, puwedeng gawing shoes ng team pilipinas hehehe.

Back
Top Bottom