Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

they called it PNBT shirt means "Philippine National Basketball Team" shirt i think it cost 1,195 something like that.

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

also team pilipinas red t-shirt will be available on limited stocks...

This one?
Yo ben, you got yours already?
pimp.gif

jmoney & Ryan, red pinas shirt already avail in Robinsons Galleria department store (2 weeks already). I fiitted size L but wasn't satisfied. I'llwait for it to drop at Park/Stadium and get XL or XXL. Priced at 1.2k

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Originally Posted by chase on

dmp 7's are now displayed in rockwell...
Saw it as well...

Yung gusto ka split dyan pm na lang. Size 8 or 8.5 ako yung black yung sken kahit sa inyo na yung box. Importante lang sa akin yung sapatos.

jmoney & Ryan, red pinas shirt already avail in Robinsons Galleria department store (2 weeks already). I fiitted size L but wasn't satisfied. I'll wait for it to drop at Park/Stadium and get XL or XXL. Priced at 1.2k

cool man. thanks. last question bro, does it fit the same as the pacquiao shirt? thanks

ang ganda nga tlga nyan 7, tsk, i like the orlando colorway. 12k diba? split? size 12 ako. hehe.

Originally Posted by lbj19

jmoney & Ryan, red pinas shirt already avail in Robinsons Galleria department store (2 weeks already). I fiitted size L but wasn't satisfied. I'll wait for it to drop at Park/Stadium and get XL or XXL. Priced at 1.2k

cool man. thanks. last question bro, does it fit the same as the pacquiao shirt? thanks

Yes, if you're referring the the gray pacman shirt. The one with the eagle design at the back.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

Yes, if you're referring the the gray pacman shirt. The one with the eagle design at the back.
wink.gif

yup thats the one. thanks ben.

Don't know where to put this and i don't know if this was already posted... I saw this Kobe IV at Nike Store at SM ANNEX this evenin'...

6fe359b6e48b3695fa979a15a5a0c97283a2477.jpg

nice !! sino supplier ng Nike Store sa SM Annex .. nauunahan na ang Park and Stadium ...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom