Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

saw this shirt @ planetsports in glorietta. one stock left, XL or XXL i think, php1095.00. this one's old already isn't it?looks better though thanthe latest kobe shirts. for those interested.

339037_010_A

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

tahimik ang nters ah. wala kasing bagong release na pwedeng pagkaguluhan
laugh.gif

baka naubos budget nila kay ondoy at pepeng, kasi ako paubos na dahil sa dalawang bagyo na to!

@ urbandubista: If the shoe you're looking for is the totalninety TC, its available at sports warehouse in libis @ 50% off. I think the price is down toP 1,4XX. Sizes 9.5 to 12 available.

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

@ urbandubista: If the shoe you're looking for is the totalninety TC, its available at sports warehouse in libis @ 50% off. I think the price is down to P 1,4XX. Sizes 9.5 to 12 available.

you're the man!!!!!!!! will head on over to libis now. great! thanx.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

@ urbandubista: If the shoe you're looking for is the totalninety TC, its available at sports warehouse in libis @ 50% off. I think the price is down to P 1,4XX. Sizes 9.5 to 12 available.

you're the man!!!!!!!! will head on over to libis now. great! thanx.

hahahaha! nice one! exciting! hope youll find the pair youre looking for urbandubista!

good looking out dafllamas!

copped one finally. big thanx.

^Stop with the unnecessary comments please. If you want to prove something, have the balls to PM that person directly.
smh.gif

Co-sign Con, what is it with these people, palaging naghahanap ng away o ng mali sa iba.
smh.gif

For those who have seen Semi-Pro, let's follow their motto; E.L.E. = Everybody Love Everybody
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I have a feeling some of the newbies here are those who were previously banned for making a lot of trouble and are now back to make more.

I just hope people can be mature enough and just mutually co-exist and respect other members. Flaming is a grave offense and can result in a ban. Peace brosand back to the updates!!

keep it movin' with the updates fellas.y'all don't wanna get this thread locked over some ignorant sheet.

anyone seen huarache 09 cb 4's on sale?

Originally Posted by revelation218

I have a feeling some of the newbies here are those who were previously banned for making a lot of trouble and are now back to make more.

I just hope people can be mature enough and just mutually co-exist and respect other members. Flaming is a grave offense and can result in a ban. Peace bros and back to the updates!!
Amen to that Bong!
Waste of time kung patulan mga yan.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom