Nike Tiffany Dunk SB Appreciation Summer 2005 hype at all new levels

Smooth Sailing... 5 pair paid for my vacation that year...

175159e4bdfd4572ce702a5b9e2caca4d45542e.jpg
ad335a2ae105b438f0b74ade70cfdff8a89e2a3.jpg

Yeah, they did people dirty (as expected) unless you were "in" with them.

Did my damage down South.

I was there (for my 1st wedding anniversary) and thought this pic was too cool not to take.

Didn't want to post pic of line that morning. Don't have permission of guys that were in it to post it publicly.

Yeah, they did people dirty (as expected) unless you were "in" with them.

Did my damage down South.

I was there (for my 1st wedding anniversary) and thought this pic was too cool not to take.

Didn't want to post pic of line that morning. Don't have permission of guys that were in it to post it publicly.

Nice pics eyes of Hazel, they're yours right? Thats right Stillin, it has been almost 6 years, thats awhile and to think SBs used to be like this, just mind boggling how it all ended

Nice pics eyes of Hazel, they're yours right? Thats right Stillin, it has been almost 6 years, thats awhile and to think SBs used to be like this, just mind boggling how it all ended

Just sold my one and only pair for $700. Should've listed for more cause I really didn't want to sell these. They will be MISSED.
30t6p3b.gif

Just sold my one and only pair for $700. Should've listed for more cause I really didn't want to sell these. They will be MISSED.
30t6p3b.gif

why did you sell them then? Just because a shoe is worth 700, doesnt mean you can get a pair again, thats why I kind of dont like selling, b/c the shoe means more to me than the money. EHHHH I think you could have gotten 750. What size?

why did you sell them then? Just because a shoe is worth 700, doesnt mean you can get a pair again, thats why I kind of dont like selling, b/c the shoe means more to me than the money. EHHHH I think you could have gotten 750. What size?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

size 10. CLEAN as hell too.
laugh.gif

All good tho... On to the next ones.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

size 10. CLEAN as hell too.
laugh.gif

All good tho... On to the next ones.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know how people are getting $700+ or if they are at all...These are moving on the forums for $250-$400

I don't know how people are getting $700+ or if they are at all...These are moving on the forums for $250-$400

Oh man...I remember this release. Hard to believe these are six years old now. This was the release the blew up my secret spot for sbs....
mad.gif

Oh man...I remember this release. Hard to believe these are six years old now. This was the release the blew up my secret spot for sbs....
mad.gif

Time passes by so fast.
First thing's first, those Paris' were A Grades.
Croatian basically had a sz run from sz6-13.
I don't remember the whole story, but most of these weren't even sold in Paris.
Just given out on the first night of an art exhibition, possibly the White Dunk Exhibit.

Still have my pairs on ice, I seriously think I'm too old to rock the Tiffany Blue.
I got 1 pair from Blends, I don't remember where I got the other.
And like you guys, my wife is still mad that I didn't get her sz.
The smallest sz made was a 6, but I could only locate a 6.5 (my wife's a true sz5, the only ones I could locate were WAY too big).
Are these really going for $700+?
eek.gif

As for the rest of the team manager series, I eventually had em all.
They also had windrunner hoodys that matched each shoe.
If I remember correctly, nike didn't really use the windrunner hoody silhouette til SB used it.

Time passes by so fast.
First thing's first, those Paris' were A Grades.
Croatian basically had a sz run from sz6-13.
I don't remember the whole story, but most of these weren't even sold in Paris.
Just given out on the first night of an art exhibition, possibly the White Dunk Exhibit.

Still have my pairs on ice, I seriously think I'm too old to rock the Tiffany Blue.
I got 1 pair from Blends, I don't remember where I got the other.
And like you guys, my wife is still mad that I didn't get her sz.
The smallest sz made was a 6, but I could only locate a 6.5 (my wife's a true sz5, the only ones I could locate were WAY too big).
Are these really going for $700+?
eek.gif

As for the rest of the team manager series, I eventually had em all.
They also had windrunner hoodys that matched each shoe.
If I remember correctly, nike didn't really use the windrunner hoody silhouette til SB used it.

i think its weird how this thread was made during my hunt for them.... the wait is over...
raging demon followed by a fist pump*

i think its weird how this thread was made during my hunt for them.... the wait is over...
raging demon followed by a fist pump*

great pic nermidee, @s and L line, yeah they are going for 700, on FCNY smh...most pairs are like 500-600 on eBay. 430AM should buy another pair for 500 and sell that one for 700, then come out with 400 profit, then buy another pair, so he would have money and the shoes, win win.

Croatian must have a lot of money or some rich friends, because I know those pairs did not come cheap. Then again I've heard of guys picking up B grades of other shoes (not saying Croatian's are b grade) at Outlets.

great pic nermidee, @s and L line, yeah they are going for 700, on FCNY smh...most pairs are like 500-600 on eBay. 430AM should buy another pair for 500 and sell that one for 700, then come out with 400 profit, then buy another pair, so he would have money and the shoes, win win.

Croatian must have a lot of money or some rich friends, because I know those pairs did not come cheap. Then again I've heard of guys picking up B grades of other shoes (not saying Croatian's are b grade) at Outlets.

YO! Crazy. I had a dude from LA contact me leading up to release cause I posted in the official thread that (at that time) the closest spot to me confirmed to have them was a 4 hr. drive. Dude was like he would throw me gas $ and cop for $150. That's when I knew it was real.
Originally Posted by Stilllin729

WallyHopp wrote:
Definitely. So many other great shoes got overlooked and went for cheap because 95% of people wanted those. I love hype, as a non hype buyer.

yeah I grabbed those Blue/Lime/White FC's also and I think it was the Vapors that came out too?

Alien FC's. Copped me 2 pair that day.
pimp.gif

Some of you may've seen my post my story. But August 30, 2005 was probably the CHILLEST day of my life (whether that's good or bad, I don't know
laugh.gif
).

Woke up that morning turned my swag on and ran to Best Buy to grab Late Registration. Came back to the crib to let the disc play; figured I'd call some shops to see what was good. Called a spot in SC and dude was like UPS had just dropped them off. Told him I was driving from Charlotte, he said he'd hold me 2 pair - sz. 9 and 9.5. Called another spot in SC about 45 mins. south of the first spot; he tells me UPS was just turning into the parking lot as he answered the phone. Got him to hold me my sz. 12 and my homie's 10.5. From there I gassed the whip up and was on a solo mission. I drove through like 4 or 5 different severe scattered thunderstorms. I had to pull over a few times cause I literally couldn't see. Would call both spots every 20-30 mins to let them know I was still coming. Probably took me 4 hrs to make basically a 2 hr. ride.

Got the first 2 pair & bounced. The second spot is when it got real. These dudes I think had only been open maybe 3 months to that point. For buying the Tiffs and Alien FC's that day, they let me get the previous month's releases for 50% off! Copped Band Aids and Stussy Dunks for $37.50 each. All 4 Tiffs for retail. The thing that sucks is I'm ALMOST CERTAIN that 2nd spot would've let me cop their whole stock - I just didn't ask.
30t6p3b.gif
First store told me 2 pair limit and I just assumed it was the same at the 2nd store. I kick myself everyday over that. But Kanye was on repeat the whole way back.
pimp.gif
It basically ended up being a 10 hr. day of just being alone in the whip. New music, new kicks.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom