Nike Tiffany Dunk SB Appreciation Summer 2005 hype at all new levels

^ if there is another WELL executed city series its very possible to get the same reaction...sewer rat instead of pigeon for nyc will definitely garner some attention

the quality, heel padding, and shape (especially the toebox/ toe area (kind of looks like phat lows/ Jordan 1s instead of how dunks are supposed to look)) on newer dunks doesnt make it as special for me, even if the cw is nice....

.if the "new" city series were in the shape, quality, and heel padding of 05 dunks they'd be fire (only if they look good though). Which cities though, I dont think they'll do another one, that white dunk event was a one time deal, it'd get gimmicky if they did another one imo. Back on Diamonds, 4000 pairs and getting sought like Heinnys, I see no GR being like them again. Let's see those line shots and the catalog pic.

the quality, heel padding, and shape (especially the toebox/ toe area (kind of looks like phat lows/ Jordan 1s instead of how dunks are supposed to look)) on newer dunks doesnt make it as special for me, even if the cw is nice....

.if the "new" city series were in the shape, quality, and heel padding of 05 dunks they'd be fire (only if they look good though). Which cities though, I dont think they'll do another one, that white dunk event was a one time deal, it'd get gimmicky if they did another one imo. Back on Diamonds, 4000 pairs and getting sought like Heinnys, I see no GR being like them again. Let's see those line shots and the catalog pic.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

right, think if those samples had dropped, things wouldn't have been the same. IMO Material is just as important as cw.

How much were Supas, Mulders, etc when they dropped (resale wise) was there a demand? Like when did the SB resale market really take off?

I think this was a great thread idea and to be honest I would like to make a suggestion, instead of just focusing on the Diamond, I think making one big 02-05 thread would be better. We have the Pigeon thread, so why not combine them all, so all this valuable information and pics are in one place and are easily accessible?

anyone have the catalog pic or any line shots?
also wasnt there a pic of Diamonds, like this Paris one (i think they're b grades)?
paris-nike-sb-dunk-sneaker-picture.jpg

Interesting fact about these. All but 4 pairs were B grades.

B-Grade Paris came in a orange nike box

Originally Posted by moneymike88

right, think if those samples had dropped, things wouldn't have been the same. IMO Material is just as important as cw.

How much were Supas, Mulders, etc when they dropped (resale wise) was there a demand? Like when did the SB resale market really take off?

I think this was a great thread idea and to be honest I would like to make a suggestion, instead of just focusing on the Diamond, I think making one big 02-05 thread would be better. We have the Pigeon thread, so why not combine them all, so all this valuable information and pics are in one place and are easily accessible?

anyone have the catalog pic or any line shots?
also wasnt there a pic of Diamonds, like this Paris one (i think they're b grades)?
paris-nike-sb-dunk-sneaker-picture.jpg

Interesting fact about these. All but 4 pairs were B grades.

B-Grade Paris came in a orange nike box

You think one guy got 20 pairs out of 202? I dont know, but I highly doubt it....I think this it been confirmed many times that most of the paris in that pic were b-grades...... found it:
1pdxrt

wow, just look at the prices on Vapors as opposed to FCs or Classics, smh.

Where is this, at Caliroots?
p2512-2005542315652343331.jpg

p2512-20055423156132313.jpg

You think one guy got 20 pairs out of 202? I dont know, but I highly doubt it....I think this it been confirmed many times that most of the paris in that pic were b-grades...... found it:
1pdxrt

Where is this, at Caliroots?
p2512-2005542315652343331.jpg

p2512-20055423156132313.jpg

1pdxrt

Patience pays off.

I got the Team editions for $40, Vapors for $80, Stussys $130, AWS for about $38 I believe, and I already posted my Diamond prices, all with shipping.

1pdxrt

Patience pays off.

I got the Team editions for $40, Vapors for $80, Stussys $130, AWS for about $38 I believe, and I already posted my Diamond prices, all with shipping.

Those Paris Dunks aren't B-Grades and if you don't know Dre you definitely have been around long enough. You would be amazed if you knew what he has. If you can't find something you contact him and you will definitely get them, just not at a cheap price. If I remember correctly when the Paris dunks first dropped he traded off a bunch of stuff and bought the rest of them to get all those. He paid good money for them at the time but it would be a steal now. Dude was just smart and invested wisely and since he had so many pairs he pretty dictated the prices.

That being said I picked up 4 pair for tiffany dunks when the dropped. I remember going Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan trying to locate them. Sold 2 right away kept 2 pairs, one which I wore, but eventually sold them all. Girls loved these dunks so small sizes went for crazy money. Most small size sb's went for crazy money since they were so hard to track down. I know someone who paid 2k for Supreme dunk lows. I think they were size 6.

Those Paris Dunks aren't B-Grades and if you don't know Dre you definitely have been around long enough. You would be amazed if you knew what he has. If you can't find something you contact him and you will definitely get them, just not at a cheap price. If I remember correctly when the Paris dunks first dropped he traded off a bunch of stuff and bought the rest of them to get all those. He paid good money for them at the time but it would be a steal now. Dude was just smart and invested wisely and since he had so many pairs he pretty dictated the prices.

That being said I picked up 4 pair for tiffany dunks when the dropped. I remember going Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan trying to locate them. Sold 2 right away kept 2 pairs, one which I wore, but eventually sold them all. Girls loved these dunks so small sizes went for crazy money. Most small size sb's went for crazy money since they were so hard to track down. I know someone who paid 2k for Supreme dunk lows. I think they were size 6.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

We're talking about Croatian right?

We're talking about Croatian right?

Thanks man, I believe it. He must have a great collection, I havent seen it. 

When you sold the diamonds, when and how much did you get? Yeah I bet the small sizes went for a lot, since they make less pairs in those sizes, same with big sizes as well. Damn 2k or preme lows, wow. thanks for the insight man.

Thanks man, I believe it. He must have a great collection, I havent seen it. 

When you sold the diamonds, when and how much did you get? Yeah I bet the small sizes went for a lot, since they make less pairs in those sizes, same with big sizes as well. Damn 2k or preme lows, wow. thanks for the insight man.

Those Paris Dunks aren't B-Grades and if you don't know Dre you definitely have been around long enough. You would be amazed if you knew what he has. If you can't find something you contact him and you will definitely get them, just not at a cheap price. If I remember correctly when the Paris dunks first dropped he traded off a bunch of stuff and bought the rest of them to get all those. He paid good money for them at the time but it would be a steal now.
This.

I got a pair of MF Dooms from him last year.

Those Paris Dunks aren't B-Grades and if you don't know Dre you definitely have been around long enough. You would be amazed if you knew what he has. If you can't find something you contact him and you will definitely get them, just not at a cheap price. If I remember correctly when the Paris dunks first dropped he traded off a bunch of stuff and bought the rest of them to get all those. He paid good money for them at the time but it would be a steal now.
This.

I got a pair of MF Dooms from him last year.

eek.gif
 those catalog pics, memories, I can't believe it's almost been 6 years, I remember March 05 was when the pics dropped first 

eek.gif
 those catalog pics, memories, I can't believe it's almost been 6 years, I remember March 05 was when the pics dropped first 

Back
Top Bottom