Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Anyone have actual pix of the Oregons? anxious to see them in a "real pic" vs the websites shot

Anyone have actual pix of the Oregons? anxious to see them in a "real pic" vs the websites shot

Originally Posted by Type X

Here you go.  Way better in person than the product shots.
ducks.jpg

ducks.jpg

Originally Posted by mjpit23

ducks.jpg

Wow those are really clean, the carbon makes the anthracite & volt pop!

I think VOLT Green is the ONLY color that Nike NEVER uses wrong, placement/color blocking etc

Originally Posted by mjpit23

ducks.jpg

Wow those are really clean, the carbon makes the anthracite & volt pop!

I think VOLT Green is the ONLY color that Nike NEVER uses wrong, placement/color blocking etc

Carbon Fiber look makes the shoe for me. WTD breaks it. Georgia pair should be here tomorrow.

Carbon Fiber look makes the shoe for me. WTD breaks it. Georgia pair should be here tomorrow.

Damn I wish that they would have gone with the same base color on the UGA as they did on Boise. They are cool but too much red for me. Sticking with my Oregons and that will do.

Back
Top Bottom