Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Damn I wish that they would have gone with the same base color on the UGA as they did on Boise. They are cool but too much red for me. Sticking with my Oregons and that will do.

ducks are going to smash on LSU tomorrow...those live shots are on point those shoes are sicks and mjvc those gloves are sick looking but that 75$ price tag is not worth it for the flashy accessories...haha i copped the glove shirt though rocked it today GO DUCKS

ducks are going to smash on LSU tomorrow...those live shots are on point those shoes are sicks and mjvc those gloves are sick looking but that 75$ price tag is not worth it for the flashy accessories...haha i copped the glove shirt though rocked it today GO DUCKS

My pair from eastbay shipped today I can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

"CAN'T WAIT"

Eastbay has em back ordered but that 15% was woth it...
Can't wait either bro..i gotta wait to the weekend to get 'em cause I moved to NYC for a teaching job..but i'm gonna rock the hell outta the oregon's and the georgia's

"CAN'T WAIT"

Can't wait either bro..i gotta wait to the weekend to get 'em cause I moved to NYC for a teaching job..but i'm gonna rock the hell outta the oregon's and the georgia's

Is there an I'D thread for these? Thinking about IDing some Hwc/Knicks, Sprites, Space Jams

Is there an I'D thread for these? Thinking about IDing some Hwc/Knicks, Sprites, Space Jams

Originally Posted by dmxgod

"CAN'T WAIT"

Just showed up...they're nice.

161dklf.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxgod

"CAN'T WAIT"

Just showed up...they're nice.

161dklf.jpg

According to @nikestore, restock on Oregon and Boise State... really hoping that the Stanford ones will go up sometime too!

How do these fit?

According to @nikestore, restock on Oregon and Boise State... really hoping that the Stanford ones will go up sometime too!

How do these fit?

IMO, they are snug, and narrow with the "sock like" liner.  They run narrow through the midfoot but the toebox is large so its kind of a weird fit.  Shoe is really nice looking though.  Boises are pretty damn sweet too IMO. May cave.

IMO, they are snug, and narrow with the "sock like" liner.  They run narrow through the midfoot but the toebox is large so its kind of a weird fit.  Shoe is really nice looking though.  Boises are pretty damn sweet too IMO. May cave.

Back
Top Bottom