Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe (SUMMER 2012): http://counterkicks.com/2011/09/16/nike-air-trainer-1-3-max-breathe/

nike-air-trainer-1.3-max-breathe-summer-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

DAYUM I PULLED THE TRIGGER FOR THESE TOO QUICK...THAT MESH WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT FOR MY REF MODELS...

EHH BUT $21 IS TOO EASY TO PASS UP

Spoiler [+]

DAYUM I PULLED THE TRIGGER FOR THESE TOO QUICK...THAT MESH WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT FOR MY REF MODELS...

EHH BUT $21 IS TOO EASY TO PASS UP

Spoiler [+]

Finally made my way back home to pick up my Oregon's and Georgia's..they are so dope
pimp.gif

Finally made my way back home to pick up my Oregon's and Georgia's..they are so dope
pimp.gif

is there going to be a 1.3 free Oregon version?

I heard it hinted at somewhere on NT...

Are they releasing the 1.3 Max Trainer Rivalry Packs for any other schools? I remember hearing about LSU and maybe a few others but haven't heard anything for a while

Are they releasing the 1.3 Max Trainer Rivalry Packs for any other schools? I remember hearing about LSU and maybe a few others but haven't heard anything for a while

Ignore that last post. Turns out those were for the Nike Trainer 1.3 Frees. LSU, Stanford, Army, Navy, OSU, MSU.........if anyone has any release date info for those please share!

Ignore that last post. Turns out those were for the Nike Trainer 1.3 Frees. LSU, Stanford, Army, Navy, OSU, MSU.........if anyone has any release date info for those please share!

Originally Posted by jeff3424

i emailed nike. they got nothing as far as release date. but they said would drop soon. i really hope these drop soon. they are so crazy. def cop on the MSU and LSU.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

i emailed nike. they got nothing as far as release date. but they said would drop soon. i really hope these drop soon. they are so crazy. def cop on the MSU and LSU.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I don't think so... the Max version is the only one I've seen as part of their Pro Combat pack.

Back
Top Bottom