Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by sho3tym

is there going to be a 1.3 free Oregon version?

I heard it hinted at somewhere on NT...

I don't think so... the Max version is the only one I've seen as part of their Pro Combat pack.

Originally Posted by dbao

I don't think so... the Max version is the only one I've seen as part of their Pro Combat pack.

according to Nike.com website release dates 1.3 Mid Oregon's are dropping 10/7......I've never seen or heard of them the only pics I've seen for the 1.3 Mid rivalry packs are LSU, MSU, Stanford, tOSU, ARMY, NAVY
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers...nike-shoe-styles-will-launch-in-october-2011?  MSU on the 14th, LSU/tOSU on the 28th then Stanford on 11/26. Army/Navy on 12/9.......I don't think these will be midnight releases (I believe the Oregon/Boise/UGA Air Max 1.3's released around 1pm or 3pm EST)

according to Nike.com website release dates 1.3 Mid Oregon's are dropping 10/7......I've never seen or heard of them the only pics I've seen for the 1.3 Mid rivalry packs are LSU, MSU, Stanford, tOSU, ARMY, NAVY
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers...nike-shoe-styles-will-launch-in-october-2011?  MSU on the 14th, LSU/tOSU on the 28th then Stanford on 11/26. Army/Navy on 12/9.......I don't think these will be midnight releases (I believe the Oregon/Boise/UGA Air Max 1.3's released around 1pm or 3pm EST)

Originally Posted by jeff3424

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20438/~/which-nike-shoe-styles-will-launch-in-october-2011%3F  MSU on the 14th, LSU/tOSU on the 28th then Stanford on 11/26. Army/Navy on 12/9.......I don't think these will be midnight releases (I believe the Oregon/Boise/UGA Air Max 1.3's released around 1pm or 3pm EST)
Those might be the free versions. The Army Free Trainer 1.3 cw that's supposed to release in December has the same style number (different color code of course) as the ones listed on NDC.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20438/~/which-nike-shoe-styles-will-launch-in-october-2011%3F  MSU on the 14th, LSU/tOSU on the 28th then Stanford on 11/26. Army/Navy on 12/9.......I don't think these will be midnight releases (I believe the Oregon/Boise/UGA Air Max 1.3's released around 1pm or 3pm EST)
Those might be the free versions. The Army Free Trainer 1.3 cw that's supposed to release in December has the same style number (different color code of course) as the ones listed on NDC.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

how do the rivarly packs feel?? whoever has them.
somewhat bulky. I prefer the AM 2011 over these, but from a casual kick around and looks standpoint, the Trainer 1.3 is probably superior.  Obviously the combat pack colors speak for themselves.  If these were just in GR colorways, no way I would come close to paying retail.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

how do the rivarly packs feel?? whoever has them.
somewhat bulky. I prefer the AM 2011 over these, but from a casual kick around and looks standpoint, the Trainer 1.3 is probably superior.  Obviously the combat pack colors speak for themselves.  If these were just in GR colorways, no way I would come close to paying retail.

Back
Top Bottom