Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

I love these things, absolutely love them.  I didn't see those MSU, but now i have to get those too.  I racked up on the Oregon, and NO, NONE are for sale, don't waste your time trying to contact me about them...

If that nappy suede stuff was on the tr1.2 chlorophyll, I would've picked up 10-15. That is my all-time favorite material.. Sad to see most of these so rare to pick up. There's no in between with Nike.. Bland plain, albeit nice quality GRs, or the stuff people really want, the rare ones... Just for once, flip the switch.

If that nappy suede stuff was on the tr1.2 chlorophyll, I would've picked up 10-15. That is my all-time favorite material.. Sad to see most of these so rare to pick up. There's no in between with Nike.. Bland plain, albeit nice quality GRs, or the stuff people really want, the rare ones... Just for once, flip the switch.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I love these things, absolutely love them.  I didn't see those MSU, but now i have to get those too.  I racked up on the Oregon, and NO, NONE are for sale, don't waste your time trying to contact me about them...

*Sarcastic applause*. Some people struggled to get one pair.

*Sarcastic applause*. Some people struggled to get one pair.

how the hell you get 6 pairs?

Pretty sure he got those at all the places mentioned on here....... just keep your eyes peeled on the OSU or LSU because I'm sure more will pop up later....but it is kind of lousy to post that many pair up to NTers when so many people are trying to get them. 3 I understand but 6..... was he trying to wear the same kicks till he was 50.... but hey to each his own.

Pretty sure he got those at all the places mentioned on here....... just keep your eyes peeled on the OSU or LSU because I'm sure more will pop up later....but it is kind of lousy to post that many pair up to NTers when so many people are trying to get them. 3 I understand but 6..... was he trying to wear the same kicks till he was 50.... but hey to each his own.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

30t6p3b.gif

I've seen so many pairs of "VNDS" shoes that are yellowed and beat to hell on ebay, that term gets thrown around so much now.

What exactly do the MSU's say on the back?

"Molon Labe" which is a Greek phrase of defiance that means "come and take them".  King Leonidas was said to have uttered that phrase when Xerses & the Persian army demanded the Spartans lay down their weapons and surrender at the Battle of Thermopylae.  The phrase was used throughout the MSU pro combat line (on the MSU vapor glove box, inside collar on the pro combat jersey, gameday helmet).

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

30t6p3b.gif

I've seen so many pairs of "VNDS" shoes that are yellowed and beat to hell on ebay, that term gets thrown around so much now.

What exactly do the MSU's say on the back?

"Molon Labe" which is a Greek phrase of defiance that means "come and take them".  King Leonidas was said to have uttered that phrase when Xerses & the Persian army demanded the Spartans lay down their weapons and surrender at the Battle of Thermopylae.  The phrase was used throughout the MSU pro combat line (on the MSU vapor glove box, inside collar on the pro combat jersey, gameday helmet).

What if dude went/goes to OU? And if they're all the same size, he sure didn't get them from the same place. He might have put in work to get all those pairs, don't be mad he was just quicker on the trigger.

I know if ASU ever gets a rivalry/combat shoe I'll snag every pair possible to represent my alma mater.

What if dude went/goes to OU? And if they're all the same size, he sure didn't get them from the same place. He might have put in work to get all those pairs, don't be mad he was just quicker on the trigger.

I know if ASU ever gets a rivalry/combat shoe I'll snag every pair possible to represent my alma mater.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Corrected -why the hell did you get 6 pairs?  I love Oregon football but damn......

Corrected -why the hell did you get 6 pairs?  I love Oregon football but damn......

Originally Posted by shindo03

So referring to the issues there were regarding the width of these shoes being sold on eastbay. Where do you check on the box or on the shoe if it was standard width for the shoes other than the extra wide?????
Just want to point out right away, this was just an error, the shoes are a normal width, they are not wide.

As for your question on how to tell if the shoe is has a standard width or is wide, you can tell by looking at what our website says after the colorway is listed when looking at the size selection screen.  For example, if you look at product number 29659012 on our website, it says "Silver/White | Width - D - Medium," so this is a medium width shoe.  If you look at product number 72566003 on our website, it says "Dark Grey/Volt/Black | Width - 2E - Wide," so this is a wide shoe. 

There is no option to change a width of the shoe, but you can look through the rest of our selection of that shoe model to see if there are any other widths/colorways available.

I hope this helps.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by shindo03

So referring to the issues there were regarding the width of these shoes being sold on eastbay. Where do you check on the box or on the shoe if it was standard width for the shoes other than the extra wide?????
Just want to point out right away, this was just an error, the shoes are a normal width, they are not wide.

As for your question on how to tell if the shoe is has a standard width or is wide, you can tell by looking at what our website says after the colorway is listed when looking at the size selection screen.  For example, if you look at product number 29659012 on our website, it says "Silver/White | Width - D - Medium," so this is a medium width shoe.  If you look at product number 72566003 on our website, it says "Dark Grey/Volt/Black | Width - 2E - Wide," so this is a wide shoe. 

There is no option to change a width of the shoe, but you can look through the rest of our selection of that shoe model to see if there are any other widths/colorways available.

I hope this helps.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by mjpit23

I ordered 3, but it said the order was canceled, so I had to call in favor from Portland.  Then the original 3 pairs showed up on my doorstep the same time as the others arrived.  
I love Oregon PERIOD!!!

Originally Posted by mjpit23

I ordered 3, but it said the order was canceled, so I had to call in favor from Portland.  Then the original 3 pairs showed up on my doorstep the same time as the others arrived.  
I love Oregon PERIOD!!!

Back
Top Bottom