Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Corrected -why the hell did you get 6 pairs?  I love Oregon football but damn......
 I ordered 3, but it said the order was canceled, so I had to call in favor from Portland.  Then the original 3 pairs showed up on my doorstep the same time as the others arrived.  
I love Oregon PERIOD!!!

I don't like shox but that is a nice collection.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Corrected -why the hell did you get 6 pairs?  I love Oregon football but damn......
 I ordered 3, but it said the order was canceled, so I had to call in favor from Portland.  Then the original 3 pairs showed up on my doorstep the same time as the others arrived.  
I love Oregon PERIOD!!!

I don't like shox but that is a nice collection.

I wore my MSU pair tonight. 
These are so comfortable. Its amazing how nice these feel on feet and i didn't even break them in. I'll post a pic tomorrow of my pairs. 

I wore my MSU pair tonight. 
These are so comfortable. Its amazing how nice these feel on feet and i didn't even break them in. I'll post a pic tomorrow of my pairs. 

I'm wearing one of my pair of LSU 1.3 today for the "HUGE" game...........they are rather comfortable and look badazz with jeans and the pro combat jersey or hoodie!

I'm wearing one of my pair of LSU 1.3 today for the "HUGE" game...........they are rather comfortable and look badazz with jeans and the pro combat jersey or hoodie!

I wore my LSU 1.3 to work yesterday with the pro combat jersey, had a lot of the attorneys I work for asking me about the shoes and the jersey. It's fun to talk sneakers with people that normally don't care about that sort of thing.

I wore my LSU 1.3 to work yesterday with the pro combat jersey, had a lot of the attorneys I work for asking me about the shoes and the jersey. It's fun to talk sneakers with people that normally don't care about that sort of thing.

LSU's up on Richards and all sizes gone with a quickness except as of this post there is still a size 8 it looks like.  Hope this helps for anybody with that size.  

LSU's up on Richards and all sizes gone with a quickness except as of this post there is still a size 8 it looks like.  Hope this helps for anybody with that size.  

I have been checking every 15 min for the past 10 days. The one time I wake up and run 3and miles and workout on vacation with no reception, they put them up. W.e lol

I have been checking every 15 min for the past 10 days. The one time I wake up and run 3and miles and workout on vacation with no reception, they put them up. W.e lol

Hilarious..... how randomly these are dropped after official release date. Like Richard's only had LSU's and Oregons but not OSU's or MSU's.... I'm just confused....

Hilarious..... how randomly these are dropped after official release date. Like Richard's only had LSU's and Oregons but not OSU's or MSU's.... I'm just confused....

^^^ IT is D I C K S sporting goods but that is sensored on this site so you have to say Richards lol...

^^^ IT is D I C K S sporting goods but that is sensored on this site so you have to say Richards lol...

Shame on me for not remembering that
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom