Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

I suspect R i C h A r D S will have the MSU and OSU trainers at some point.  I could be wrong, but it just goes along with the "randomness" of the whole release.

I suspect R i C h A r D S will have the MSU and OSU trainers at some point.  I could be wrong, but it just goes along with the "randomness" of the whole release.

^Eh I doubt the MSU's will drop randomly the release date has been so long ago now.... Maybe if some saint employee ordered some being smart. But, usually late orders are only off by a week or two.... not months

^Eh I doubt the MSU's will drop randomly the release date has been so long ago now.... Maybe if some saint employee ordered some being smart. But, usually late orders are only off by a week or two.... not months

anybody know when the LSU/OSU trainers are supposed to ship from Eastbay? What was the backorder date?

anybody know when the LSU/OSU trainers are supposed to ship from Eastbay? What was the backorder date?

Originally Posted by jeff3424

The back-order date in our system for both these shoes is 11/10/11, but we hope to receive our shipment in during the next 1-2 weeks.  Please note, back-order dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jeff3424

The back-order date in our system for both these shoes is 11/10/11, but we hope to receive our shipment in during the next 1-2 weeks.  Please note, back-order dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Why did Eastbay have to wait for these after NDC released them?
The shipment for them comes in when it comes, we just have to wait for it.  We do not know the reasons for why they are coming later.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Why did Eastbay have to wait for these after NDC released them?
The shipment for them comes in when it comes, we just have to wait for it.  We do not know the reasons for why they are coming later.

EastbayRep - Ray

When did the LSU/OSU release on Eastbay?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

nerd.gif
Are they available for preorder or were they already put up for sale and sold out ?  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

nerd.gif
Are they available for preorder or were they already put up for sale and sold out ?  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom