Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

1.3 free from NDC is already shipped!!! check ur email for shipping confirmation.

yep. i ordered 2 pairs for an NTer yesterday morning, and they arrive tomorrow! and thats with free ground shipping...1 day to process the order...1 day to ship
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1.3 free from NDC is already shipped!!! check ur email for shipping confirmation.

yep. i ordered 2 pairs for an NTer yesterday morning, and they arrive tomorrow! and thats with free ground shipping...1 day to process the order...1 day to ship
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn cant believe I miss this again on the Oregons and Lsu... smh.

If anyone out there can help, I will return the favor!!

Damn cant believe I miss this again on the Oregons and Lsu... smh.

If anyone out there can help, I will return the favor!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mine still says processing
frown.gif

Frijo-what size you need?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

10.5 or 11. BTW thanks for the look out, glad someone is trying to help. Will do the same thing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

10.5 or 11. BTW thanks for the look out, glad someone is trying to help. Will do the same thing.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

i feel like everyone in here has done a dam good job of helping out.

first time in years were people are workin together.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

frown.gif

smokin.gif
I cant say yet in my behalf...
laugh.gif

But I agree, almost everyone I see seems to be helping out! Hope a NT'er comes thru...

Now days it get harder and harder to get help. It aint easy. Anyways to anyone lookin for the Nike Trainer 1.3 Max Rivalry "Georgia" D.i.c.k.s. still has some few pairs!

http://www.dickssportingg...ePlusbox&003=3933188

Originally Posted by bwood056

frown.gif

smokin.gif
I cant say yet in my behalf...
laugh.gif

But I agree, almost everyone I see seems to be helping out! Hope a NT'er comes thru...

Now days it get harder and harder to get help. It aint easy. Anyways to anyone lookin for the Nike Trainer 1.3 Max Rivalry "Georgia" D.i.c.k.s. still has some few pairs!

http://www.dickssportingg...ePlusbox&003=3933188

^^^

I'll keep a look out for you, unfortunately the pair I got was a size 8 so that wouldn't help you much haha. I'll let you know if I see anything

^^^

I'll keep a look out for you, unfortunately the pair I got was a size 8 so that wouldn't help you much haha. I'll let you know if I see anything

Loving the fit of these, and just wishing I had doubled or tripled on Oregons.  I like the Stanfords, but not really my team.  Same problem with LSU, OSU, and MSU.  Trying to talk myself into wearing LSUs, but just cant do it.  I would say as much as I love Alpha Huarache trainers, these are slowly creeping on them in terms of how comfortable and versatile they are.  If they made a primarily Orange Boise I would be so stoked.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Loving the fit of these, and just wishing I had doubled or tripled on Oregons.  I like the Stanfords, but not really my team.  Same problem with LSU, OSU, and MSU.  Trying to talk myself into wearing LSUs, but just cant do it.  I would say as much as I love Alpha Huarache trainers, these are slowly creeping on them in terms of how comfortable and versatile they are.  If they made a primarily Orange Boise I would be so stoked.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was sick and I slept in..... I guess it's true you snooze you loose...... I mean once they are sold out do they just take the pictures or links of NDC....I have yet to see any of them on NDC.

I was sick and I slept in..... I guess it's true you snooze you loose...... I mean once they are sold out do they just take the pictures or links of NDC....I have yet to see any of them on NDC.

shindo03 wrote:
from experience.

they just take the pic off the site, like it never happened
laugh.gif

that makes me the angriest, like a slap in the face lol 

shindo03 wrote:
from experience.

they just take the pic off the site, like it never happened
laugh.gif

that makes me the angriest, like a slap in the face lol 

So seriously, we have seen this with Oregons and OSUs, now the real question is when do MSU and LSU begin to show up on DRichards site??  I regret not copping 11 and 11.5 Oregons when I had a chance on Richards.  I will wear these with frequency but would love to be able to beat a pair into the ground knowing another one is on ice.

So seriously, we have seen this with Oregons and OSUs, now the real question is when do MSU and LSU begin to show up on DRichards site??  I regret not copping 11 and 11.5 Oregons when I had a chance on Richards.  I will wear these with frequency but would love to be able to beat a pair into the ground knowing another one is on ice.

Copped a pair of the OSU ones from Richards last night, already shipped out today! Got lucky on that one, i still can't believe they had them available.

Back
Top Bottom