Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

It's looking like I'm going to be fighting you guys for the Stanford trainers... hopefully I can get my size to rep my alma mater!

Passed on the osu trainers (I already have one pair) since I copped the oregons just a few hours ago. One pair is enough.....right? Lol

Passed on the osu trainers (I already have one pair) since I copped the oregons just a few hours ago. One pair is enough.....right? Lol

Good looks to my boy UpandComing for coppin me the Michigan State's and the Ducks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

That would be me.^^^

No rhyme or reason to any of this.  I don't even know how dude was able to search/become aware of OSUs on Rich's today because a search didn't yield anything.  Stanfords are definitely on my radar, but given this release cycle, they won't be available until sometime in Dec. on Richards.

I will say that I am much more a fan of the fit on Free 1.3s than Max 1.3s.  I think 11s will be fine for me on these as well as 11.5.

Good looks to everyone providing info and links here.  This is the way threads should operate!

Hey Brando, maybe Richards will throw up some KD backpacks one of these days as well??

I was bummed I missed out on the ndc restock this morning so I just went to Google and typed in trainer 1.3 rivalry and then went under the shopping section and they were on the first page. I did the same thing you did though by searching on the site itself but nothing came up.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

That would be me.^^^

No rhyme or reason to any of this.  I don't even know how dude was able to search/become aware of OSUs on Rich's today because a search didn't yield anything.  Stanfords are definitely on my radar, but given this release cycle, they won't be available until sometime in Dec. on Richards.

I will say that I am much more a fan of the fit on Free 1.3s than Max 1.3s.  I think 11s will be fine for me on these as well as 11.5.

Good looks to everyone providing info and links here.  This is the way threads should operate!

Hey Brando, maybe Richards will throw up some KD backpacks one of these days as well??

I was bummed I missed out on the ndc restock this morning so I just went to Google and typed in trainer 1.3 rivalry and then went under the shopping section and they were on the first page. I did the same thing you did though by searching on the site itself but nothing came up.

lol at Richards, though.
I have to say Boise State is still my fav by far. 
pimp.gif

ce9d7c3009d711e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Shout out to Joe for the text this morning too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol at Richards, though.
pimp.gif

ce9d7c3009d711e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Good looks to my boy UpandComing for coppin me the Michigan State's and the Ducks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

lol at Richards, though.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no problem guys. anytime glad you guys were able to get your pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: sz10 in LSU and Oregon are up on nike.com as of 8:15am EST

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

lol at Richards, though.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no problem guys. anytime glad you guys were able to get your pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: sz10 in LSU and Oregon are up on nike.com as of 8:15am EST

Honestly am just hoping that SHINDO picked up his LSUs this AM.  It doesn't appear that it was one or two pair in these sizes that re-appeared.  Anyone know what the rhyme or reason is to random sizes showing back up days later?  Nike gotta feel pretty good about LSU, Stanford, Oregon, and Boise all still having a shot at BCS bowls if not Nat'l Champ. game.

Honestly am just hoping that SHINDO picked up his LSUs this AM.  It doesn't appear that it was one or two pair in these sizes that re-appeared.  Anyone know what the rhyme or reason is to random sizes showing back up days later?  Nike gotta feel pretty good about LSU, Stanford, Oregon, and Boise all still having a shot at BCS bowls if not Nat'l Champ. game.

every time i do a search for these nothing ever comes up (not that i'd want any that have come out) but when the Stanford's come out, I'd love to get a pair.

Possibly get it customized to a SC theme
pimp.gif

every time i do a search for these nothing ever comes up (not that i'd want any that have come out) but when the Stanford's come out, I'd love to get a pair.

Possibly get it customized to a SC theme
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom