Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Good Looks ^^^^ Random re-stock I guess?  Noticed that Oregons and LSUs were pretty cleaned out of bigger sizes.  OSU and MSU were a little better.  IMO, these do fit a little big or darn near true vs. some of the recent Nike shoes.  These are definitely wide and ample through the midfoot and have a good size toebox.  Congrats to those who copped.

Good Looks ^^^^ Random re-stock I guess?  Noticed that Oregons and LSUs were pretty cleaned out of bigger sizes.  OSU and MSU were a little better.  IMO, these do fit a little big or darn near true vs. some of the recent Nike shoes.  These are definitely wide and ample through the midfoot and have a good size toebox.  Congrats to those who copped.

^EDIT: LSUs are now SOLD OUT

there are...Oregons in sz. 8,9,9.5,10.5
Ohio St. in sz.9. 10-11, and 13 (was just showing OUT OF STOCK about 15mins ago...but those sizes are showing now)

http://store.nike.com/us/...searchList=rivalry%201.3

nice to see you posting againg X....you forgot about people
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Copped the oregons in the size 8, contemplated it for a few hours but caved in lol Kinda weird since I'm a die hard OSU fan but these are too nice

Copped the oregons in the size 8, contemplated it for a few hours but caved in lol Kinda weird since I'm a die hard OSU fan but these are too nice

I guess that one dude was right about the OSU's on Richards..... I guess next is MSU's and Stanfords..... I missed out man........theres still a 8 and 8.5 left on Richards for the OSU's

I guess that one dude was right about the OSU's on Richards..... I guess next is MSU's and Stanfords..... I missed out man........theres still a 8 and 8.5 left on Richards for the OSU's

That would be me.^^^

No rhyme or reason to any of this.  I don't even know how dude was able to search/become aware of OSUs on Rich's today because a search didn't yield anything.  Stanfords are definitely on my radar, but given this release cycle, they won't be available until sometime in Dec. on Richards.

I will say that I am much more a fan of the fit on Free 1.3s than Max 1.3s.  I think 11s will be fine for me on these as well as 11.5.

Good looks to everyone providing info and links here.  This is the way threads should operate!

Hey Brando, maybe Richards will throw up some KD backpacks one of these days as well??

That would be me.^^^

No rhyme or reason to any of this.  I don't even know how dude was able to search/become aware of OSUs on Rich's today because a search didn't yield anything.  Stanfords are definitely on my radar, but given this release cycle, they won't be available until sometime in Dec. on Richards.

I will say that I am much more a fan of the fit on Free 1.3s than Max 1.3s.  I think 11s will be fine for me on these as well as 11.5.

Good looks to everyone providing info and links here.  This is the way threads should operate!

Hey Brando, maybe Richards will throw up some KD backpacks one of these days as well??

It's looking like I'm going to be fighting you guys for the Stanford trainers... hopefully I can get my size to rep my alma mater!

Back
Top Bottom