Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by villansfinest

I've wanted the army's since i first saw them.

Can anybody confirm that the army's will be available in a 15?

And any info on where i can order online?
doubtful. none of the college trainers have been made in anything larger than 13

Originally Posted by villansfinest

I've wanted the army's since i first saw them.

Can anybody confirm that the army's will be available in a 15?

And any info on where i can order online?
doubtful. none of the college trainers have been made in anything larger than 13

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Stanfords are copped. Look forward to getting them.

Me too, just grabbed my size 10 with the quickness.  I was wondering how many from this thread were lurking, just waiting for midnight for these tonight..

Me too, just grabbed my size 10 with the quickness.  I was wondering how many from this thread were lurking, just waiting for midnight for these tonight..

Originally Posted by AirJason

I had to grab 'em no matter what. Gotta rep the alma mater lol. But damn, they sold out a LOT faster than I thought they would. Didn't think they'd attract as many buyers as an Oregon, LSU, etc.

Originally Posted by AirJason

I had to grab 'em no matter what. Gotta rep the alma mater lol. But damn, they sold out a LOT faster than I thought they would. Didn't think they'd attract as many buyers as an Oregon, LSU, etc.

Back
Top Bottom