Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by jeff3424

is Eastbay getting these?
If you are referring to the Stanford colorway, then yes, we will be carrying them.  There is a good chance we will allow pre-orders on these shoes sometime during the next two weeks, so keep an eye on our website.  They will be extremely limited in size selection and availability, so they will not last long.  These shoes will appear at the following link, once the are up on our website:  http://bit.ly/mZExdB

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jeff3424

is Eastbay getting these?
If you are referring to the Stanford colorway, then yes, we will be carrying them.  There is a good chance we will allow pre-orders on these shoes sometime during the next two weeks, so keep an eye on our website.  They will be extremely limited in size selection and availability, so they will not last long.  These shoes will appear at the following link, once the are up on our website:  http://bit.ly/mZExdB

EastbayRep - Ray

Does anyone know when this color (see pic below) will be released?
nike-trainer-1.3-mid-black-white.jpg

^incorrect they have restocked the MSU's and Oregons before. I believe the next restock will be LSU and OSU..... Take into consideration these restocks are done early morning. I doubt the Stanfords will restock so soon. It took a month or longer for the MSU and Oregon to restock. I mean I'm not a know it all but for those waiting I wouldn't hold your breath on any restocks on anything due to fact that for some reason this year restocks are very scarce.

^incorrect they have restocked the MSU's and Oregons before. I believe the next restock will be LSU and OSU..... Take into consideration these restocks are done early morning. I doubt the Stanfords will restock so soon. It took a month or longer for the MSU and Oregon to restock. I mean I'm not a know it all but for those waiting I wouldn't hold your breath on any restocks on anything due to fact that for some reason this year restocks are very scarce.

^ osu and lsu had a restock on nike.com too.

actually oregon, lsu, osu, msu all restocked on he same day, early.

^ osu and lsu had a restock on nike.com too.

actually oregon, lsu, osu, msu all restocked on he same day, early.

Back
Top Bottom