Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Is it me that is in a love fest with air based products? Your $49.99 Air Monarchs have full length encapsulated air. One of the premium features of signature products dating back to 1982 (and beyond I'm sure).
Excellent point on the $50 "Air" shoes...

Nike's running line is just as random.. Pegasus with heel only zoom and some sort of foam forefoot is $109.99. The zoom structure with dual zoom sits in at $99.99, and the Vomero @ $129.99.
Actually, Pegasus' retail is $90.

If you're out there looking for shoes, price alone is no longer a great gauge of supremacy in construction and cushioning ability.
Wally, I feel your argument. Plus, I know you are a tried & true Nike Training fan for years, so when it comes to your opinion, I listen.

For me, last year's 1.2 and this year's 1.3 do it for me. I don't play all that much basketball, but I play indoor volleyball year round and despite owning dozens of DS basketball shoes, I use my rotation of 1.2s & 1.3s as my go-to kicks on the court. Excellent lateral support and just enough cushioning to not be a heavy shoe.  At the gym, if I'm not wearing a running shoe, I am in on one of my 1.2/1.3s.

I love the 1.3. I actually prefer it over the 1.3 Max Trainer, which has an upper thats one of the oddest shaped and most uncomfortable I've worn in years. 

But the plain jane 1.3 is one of my favorite releases this year.  Forget the hyped colorways/school colorways....I'll take some GR colorways and call it a day.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Excluding the special makeups because we all know the ypebeasta re gonna buy them up, but are these 1.3 kicks really that good? They've sold out at a few spots around my way. I'm ready to replace my Trainer 1.
Make the switch!  1.3 FTW!
I love the 1.2!!!! I use it for weights/plyometrics and some insanity like training.  Its also good for a light jog (running long distances its a little clunky, but remember people its a x-trainer!!!) 
Its good a good solid base, semi good cushioning (could be better, but for a xtrainer its great!!)  I also think it looks great, and I was able to pick up numerous pairs for $40 shipped from ebay hahahaha!!!!!
Im praying the 1.3 can be got for those prices, cause if so Ill grab 4 pairs off the bat!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Is it me that is in a love fest with air based products? Your $49.99 Air Monarchs have full length encapsulated air. One of the premium features of signature products dating back to 1982 (and beyond I'm sure).
Excellent point on the $50 "Air" shoes...

Nike's running line is just as random.. Pegasus with heel only zoom and some sort of foam forefoot is $109.99. The zoom structure with dual zoom sits in at $99.99, and the Vomero @ $129.99.
Actually, Pegasus' retail is $90.

If you're out there looking for shoes, price alone is no longer a great gauge of supremacy in construction and cushioning ability.
Wally, I feel your argument. Plus, I know you are a tried & true Nike Training fan for years, so when it comes to your opinion, I listen.

For me, last year's 1.2 and this year's 1.3 do it for me. I don't play all that much basketball, but I play indoor volleyball year round and despite owning dozens of DS basketball shoes, I use my rotation of 1.2s & 1.3s as my go-to kicks on the court. Excellent lateral support and just enough cushioning to not be a heavy shoe.  At the gym, if I'm not wearing a running shoe, I am in on one of my 1.2/1.3s.

I love the 1.3. I actually prefer it over the 1.3 Max Trainer, which has an upper thats one of the oddest shaped and most uncomfortable I've worn in years. 

But the plain jane 1.3 is one of my favorite releases this year.  Forget the hyped colorways/school colorways....I'll take some GR colorways and call it a day.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Excluding the special makeups because we all know the ypebeasta re gonna buy them up, but are these 1.3 kicks really that good? They've sold out at a few spots around my way. I'm ready to replace my Trainer 1.
Make the switch!  1.3 FTW!
I love the 1.2!!!! I use it for weights/plyometrics and some insanity like training.  Its also good for a light jog (running long distances its a little clunky, but remember people its a x-trainer!!!) 
Its good a good solid base, semi good cushioning (could be better, but for a xtrainer its great!!)  I also think it looks great, and I was able to pick up numerous pairs for $40 shipped from ebay hahahaha!!!!!
Im praying the 1.3 can be got for those prices, cause if so Ill grab 4 pairs off the bat!!!

Originally Posted by shindo03

Eastbay Ray I hope that the east bay order is not for 4E- Extra Wide versions of the shoes. That would be a shame. And eastbay would be seeing a lot of returns if that is in fact true. I know for a fact the the trainers are not a 4E-Extra wide standard. Please elaborate on this because the regular non rivalry trainer for the 1.3 frees are are a regular D-Medium width.

Thanks in advance!
All of the Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3s we are receiving will be in a normal width.  The 4E Extra Wide width was just a typo. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Ray I hope that the east bay order is not for 4E- Extra Wide versions of the shoes. That would be a shame. And eastbay would be seeing a lot of returns if that is in fact true. I know for a fact the the trainers are not a 4E-Extra wide standard. Please elaborate on this because the regular non rivalry trainer for the 1.3 frees are are a regular D-Medium width.

Thanks in advance!
All of the Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3s we are receiving will be in a normal width.  The 4E Extra Wide width was just a typo. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Boise's are growing on me but still searching for MSU's and Oregon Frees......

they look so much better in person.

i landed the oregon frees

now i need the oregon 1.3 max trainers..

trying to pay retail for them, hopefully some stores have them still.

Boise's are growing on me but still searching for MSU's and Oregon Frees......

they look so much better in person.

i landed the oregon frees

now i need the oregon 1.3 max trainers..

trying to pay retail for them, hopefully some stores have them still.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Its like the oregon frees dont exist in a 10
indifferent.gif

my friend got a 10
ohwell.gif

he ordered them, while he got my 13 (which iam a 12
nerd.gif
).

thank god for richards.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Its like the oregon frees dont exist in a 10
indifferent.gif

my friend got a 10
ohwell.gif

he ordered them, while he got my 13 (which iam a 12
nerd.gif
).

thank god for richards.

would the pacmans coming out be ideal for running? Right now I have the lunar kayoss as my runner and air max trainer low as my workout.

I was thinking of copping a pair of lunar eclipse but wallyhop and co have me thinkin about pricepoints

please respond lol

would the pacmans coming out be ideal for running? Right now I have the lunar kayoss as my runner and air max trainer low as my workout.

I was thinking of copping a pair of lunar eclipse but wallyhop and co have me thinkin about pricepoints

please respond lol

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

please respond lol

i wouldnt run in my trainer 1.3 max..

but i havent felt nor seen the new "breathe" ones

i prefer running in my free run 2.

lunarglide.

or lunar eclipse.

kayos are not ideal for running.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

please respond lol

i wouldnt run in my trainer 1.3 max..

but i havent felt nor seen the new "breathe" ones

i prefer running in my free run 2.

lunarglide.

or lunar eclipse.

kayos are not ideal for running.

well i saw the first michigan states on ebay, not too badly priced IMO..

to bad not my size.

Back
Top Bottom