Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

im saying this right now, if i dont get my pair

im going straight up crazy. i called today and they said tonight at midnight like c'mon man

im going straight up crazy. i called today and they said tonight at midnight like c'mon man

Originally Posted by Tlong80

I agree man, I stayed in tonight to try and grab a pair......then sure enough 4 hours before the scheduled release date they pull this 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tlong80

I agree man, I stayed in tonight to try and grab a pair......then sure enough 4 hours before the scheduled release date they pull this 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

would the pacmans coming out be ideal for running? 
The horror of an ankle rolling with those shoes on =
sick.gif
Some of these shoes are just stupid high it's looks too ******ed for running.

I have the 1.3 myself and I just laugh at the thought of running on them. Unless you're only running on a treadmill forget it.

sick.gif

I have the 1.3 myself and I just laugh at the thought of running on them. Unless you're only running on a treadmill forget it.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

sick.gif

THANKS MAN. I GUESS IM LEANING TOWARDS THE LUNAR ECLIPSE IF AND WHEN THEY DROP IN PRICVE

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

sick.gif

THANKS MAN. I GUESS IM LEANING TOWARDS THE LUNAR ECLIPSE IF AND WHEN THEY DROP IN PRICVE

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

LSU/OHIO up on Eastbay for back order

and just like that sold out
yea thats sum BS!!!!!!!!!!........guess they took phone orders b4 the posted on the site cause there sold out of evry size in both and also the pacquiao trainers are sold out too!!!!!

Originally Posted by jeff3424

and just like that sold out
yea thats sum BS!!!!!!!!!!........guess they took phone orders b4 the posted on the site cause there sold out of evry size in both and also the pacquiao trainers are sold out too!!!!!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

They posted the shoes before I got in this morning, so I was not able to post an update right when they became available for sale. 
frown.gif
  Due to these shoes being extremely limited, it does not take very many orders before they sell out. 

As for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe, this shoe is not sold out yet.  As of this post, most of the sizes are still available to be back-ordered.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

They posted the shoes before I got in this morning, so I was not able to post an update right when they became available for sale. 
frown.gif
  Due to these shoes being extremely limited, it does not take very many orders before they sell out. 

As for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe, this shoe is not sold out yet.  As of this post, most of the sizes are still available to be back-ordered.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey Eastbay Rep Ray, I ordered 2 pairs of the LSU trainers this morning. Nowhere did it say they were limited to 1 pair and my order went thru.I called and talked to rep after I placed my order and they said i'm good to go but i'm still worried about my order getting canceled. Will I be ok? And before anyone says anything stupid about me getting 2 pair, 1 pair is for me and the other is for a good friend currently serving overseas.

Hey Eastbay Rep Ray, I ordered 2 pairs of the LSU trainers this morning. Nowhere did it say they were limited to 1 pair and my order went thru.I called and talked to rep after I placed my order and they said i'm good to go but i'm still worried about my order getting canceled. Will I be ok? And before anyone says anything stupid about me getting 2 pair, 1 pair is for me and the other is for a good friend currently serving overseas.

Back
Top Bottom